Chapter 2

Y/N POV~

What the hell is going on? How the hell is there two Marks? No I have to be going crazy! I have to be right?! I mean I know Mark has a brother, but that isn't Tom.

I turned around to Mark in his stupid apron that says 'Kiss The Cook', and then I turned back around to see this Dark person. I have to be losing my mind.

"Okay Mark, good prank. Now explain this to me. Which fan did you get to do this, or is this Tom?"

"Y..... Y/N, this is umm Dark, like he said. He is a brother of sorts," Mark says, or more or less questioned himself.

"Hey, I guess you're Y/N. Well I'm Dark. I guess I came at the wrong time?"

Dark looked at Mark as if we was scared someone was going to kill him. Okay well clearly I hit my head. Maybe I should just go home. I mean there is no way that this is happening to me.

"Well Mark I think I hit my head at some point. So I am going to just leave and I will see you later," I tell the guys as I walk out the door.

Once I was out of the door I walked home. I mean I only live next door so of course I'm going to walk. Also no we didn't plan it out. I just happen to move here, and saw that it was Mark that lived next door.

Dark's POV~

Once Y/N left I looked at Mark. Let's just say if looks could kill I would be sick feet under and back to where I came from.

"What the hell dude? Why didn't you call me before you came? I could have gotten Y/N out of here, you know like I had to a lot of different times because of you."

"Look man I'm sorry. *puts hands up in a surrendering motion* I didn't know that you had guests. If I didn't I won't have came, but I kind of pissed off  you know the devil himself. So.."

"Why not get Anti to help you like normal," Mark said interrupting me. That's a little rude. I would never interrupt anyone.

"He won't pick up his phone. Look are you willing to help me or not? I can really use it right about now."

"What the hell did you do?"

"I might have told him to shut the hell up, and how he isn't all high and mighty as he think he is."

Okay maybe that isn't the truth, but Mark doesn't need to know that. I did tell him to shut the hell up because he started to yell at me. Okay, so maybe I met up with his daughter and started to date her, and then broke her heart. No I don't mean broke, I mean shattered her heart. I didn't mean to though it just happened.

"Look you can stay here. You know where your room is. Unlike you I have to go speak to my best friend and explain everything that just happened!"

"Thanks man. Also look I didn't know she would be here. Plus she would have to find out about me sooner or later."

"I would have rather had it later, but yea. Anyways, I already made dinner it was going to be Y/N's favorite, but I guess you can have it since she left."

"Okay cool. I'll see you when you get back."

Once Mark left I went straight for the food. Hey don't judge me. Anyone would have went to the food. I mean it smells amazing, and Mark is a good cook.

Well I just sat down to eat when my phone rang. I checked caller I.D. and I saw 'Anti😈'. I waited a bit, but picked up because unlike him I'm not a dick that doesn't answer his phone!

"Hello Dark speaking."

"Hey Dark. It's Anti, I am so sorry that I missed your call. I was busy with Sean."

"Well don't worry about it I handled it."

"Well anyways what was it?"

"Nothing really, just kicked out of hell, and stuck living with Mark for a bit."

"What did you do now?"

"Might have dated his daughter and shattered her heart. It's all good though."

"You idiot! I told you to stay away from her. How could you be so stupid?"

"Look we were both drunk, and we kind of yeah. Then I left her."

"What the hell man?!"

"It was nothing. Look I have to go. See you around dude."

"Okay see ya. You moron."

By the time we hung up Mark walked through the door. He looked even more pissed then he did when he left.

"What happened?"

"She answered the door and told me that she has to think this through. Since she still doesn't know if her coffee was spiked or if she hit her head."

"Okay that isn't that bad."

"Whatever dude I'm going to bed. Good night."

Then he stormed upstairs and slammed his doors. I mean he slammed his door hard. Chica ran behind the couch and whimpered a little bit. I called her out, and sat on the couch and she jumped up on it with me.

I turned on a random TV show, and started to watch it. While watching the show I started to pet Chica, and she snuggled up to me. I love this dog so much, and I barely really know the dog.

Well I slowly got more and more tired. My eyes started to get extremely heavy. I slowly drifted off to sleep. The last person to come to mind was Y/N and how beautiful she is.

A/N

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. What I am going to try and do is update date A New Start and this story at the same time. It is easy for me so I might do that. Well anyways I love you lovely Random Readers! I hope you lovely people have an amazing day! I will see you in the next CHAPTER!!!!!! BYE XD!!!!!! 💚💚💚💚

Oh yea! This is going great! I have my own story and already it is better than Anti's.

Whatever you say Dark. Just remember you had a story wrote about them first my friend.

Don't be jealous because mine is better than yours in just two chapters.

Whatever you say Dark. Okay well I will see you readers later. Bye.

Bye you awesome readers! Also thank you for choosing this book to read! It means a lot!