Chapter 34

Y/N POV~

"Oh yes your past. Well there really isn't that much to say; well besides the fact that you are a fallen angel. Oh and your big brother is really Lucifer," Wilfred says as he paced back and forth.

He was slowly pissing me off. I mean come on I did what he asked, and yet I'm still not getting any answers?! Who the hell does he think he is? I mean I practically broke up with my boyfriend, and I'm still tied up and I'm getting nothing! I swear to the love of all mighty god!

"Look Wilfred I'm going to be as nice as I can possibly be. I'm not in the mood okay, and in case you can't get that memo it means that I'm not having the best day. Also I would really appreciate it if you just let me the hell go! I mean come on dude! Get over it! Incase you can't tell I don't like you. Let me make this clear, I. DONT. LIKE. YOU!"

Once I finished yelling at him he slaps me once again. However I was expecting it so I turned and bit him right on his hand. So what does he do instead? Well he grabs my freaking ankle and snaps it. Let's just say it hurt like a bitch! I might have broke my wrist and been okay, but this just really hurt!

"There now do you have anything else to say? Or are you going to play it smart and shut the hell up," he says as he grabs my jaw. He then yanks my face to the point I'm looking at him. It took everything not to spit at him. God I hate him!

He then throws my head to the side like I'm nothing, but a peasant. I swear if my hands weren't tied I would kick the living shit out of him. Also to be completely honest I'm holding back tears at the moment because this hurts. I'm not talking about a little slap on the wrist when you are three and did something wrong; no I'm talking about being beaten.

Dark's POV~

"That plan isn't going to work, I hope you know. I mean come on how are you going to get them to agree to this? We all know it will come at a price," Anti says as we go over the plan.

Okay so here is the plan. Of course you have Lucifer, Anti and me. So who Anti is talking about is Light, Fire, Ice, Google, and possibly Mark. Oh and we are thinking about telling Sam and bringing her into all of this craziness.

"Look Anti if they all know what is best for them, then they won't have a problem. I mean do you really think they will go up against me," Lucifer said in a smart ass tone. I just slam my hands on the table and they both turn to look at me.

"Look you two are really starting to piss me the hell off. Okay first off Light won't let Wilfred do anything wrong if he can stop it. Secondly Fire and Ice owe me big time so I can get them to do this. Thirdly Google maybe a problem, but we can make it work. Finally Mark and Sam will be the trickiest.

"However I don't need you two at each other's necks all the time! I mean holy hell! The one moment it's me and Lucifer the next it's you two. Like come the fuck on! Who the in their right mind would be this stupid to be fighting at a time like this," I say as calmly as possible. Which surprisingly was really calm.

"He's right you know. I mean that's your sister, and my friend. Plus we normally get along. Look I know this is tough for you, but we can do it. Okay so why don't you call everyone down here," Anti says. Lucifer just nods his head and does as he asked.

I have to say everyone's expressions were priceless, except Google's. Light looks like he is about to crap himself. Fire and Ice looked at each other and then started to ask what they did. Google looked perfectly fine. Mark looked scared for a second, and then calmed down. Sam on the other hand, boy was that the best. She looked around, got scared, asked what was going on, and then started to to cry.

"Sam calm down. It's okay looks. This is Dark, Anti, Google, Ice, Fire, Light, and the devil. The others are basically demons. It's okay they aren't going to hurt you," Mark said as he was introducing us to Sam for the first time.

"W-why am I h-here? I-I d-didn't do anything," she says in between sobs. I look over at everyone and can see they are trying not to kill her.

"Look Sam, I'm Dark. Yes I am Mark's alter ego, but we deal with this later. Y/N is in trouble, and we kind of need your help. We don't need you freaking out until after," I said as I walked over to her. She just slowly nods her head.

"I don't see why I am here. I mean I don't even know this Y/N, and quite frankly I'm trying to end the hu... I mean trying to make the world a better place," Google says. Well he more or less coughed to cover up what he meant.

"I mean I don't get why any of us are here. Isn't Y/N your girl? Didn't we get told to stay the hell away from her at some point? Also why can't you just go and get her back," Fire starts. Ice just nods his head agreeing with everything.

"The reason you all are here is because we need your help. Also unless you want to end up dead, I suggest you just help without the smart ass attitude," Lucifer says. Everyone just nods and looks scared to death, besides Anti and I. Of course I just shake my head and then get down to telling the plan.

A/N

Hailey! You should be sleeping you will be starting school this Tuesday!

Yea what Anti said.

Oh shut it! Sorry this took forever. However like they said my school with be started Tuesday, so updates might be slower. Anyways this is it.

Okay well I love you lovely Random Readers like a second family! I hope you have a lovely day! And I hope to see you in the next CHAPTER! BYE XD!!!!! 💚💚💚 <3<3<3

Bye guys!

Bye!