Chapter 8

Y/N POV~

Did he just? No he didn't. Right? I feel horrible because I don't see him that way what so ever. I seen him almost the same way I see Mark, and Mark is like my brother.

"Dark look, I can't. We just met like two days ago, and I don't think I could date you so quickly. Please give me some time," I say in the most polite way possible.

He just stares at me then nods. He doesn't look to hurt, or at least from what I can tell. He turns on his heels to go and walk away, but I grab his shoulder and spin him back around.

"You okay," I ask. I feel really bad about what just happened. "I can I make it up to you. Say coffee tomorrow?"

His face lit up. He looked really happy. Then he tells me yea that will work and then he walks away. It even looks like he got a bounce in his step. Just as I was about to return to my jog my phone goes off I look down and see Sam's name flash a crossed the screen.

"Hey girl what's up," I say in the worst teen girl accent I can. What it's our thing.

"Girl, I need your help like now! I have this date, and he bringing a friend. So I know you don't like blind dates, but will you please help me," she said almost in a panic.

"Fine, but it's only because that one time you saved me from Kelly's punishment for goofing off with Mark that one day."

"Thank you so much! Now be at my house like now!"

With that she hung up. Great so I turned down one guy just to go out with another?! I feel bad, but I do owe Sam. So with that I left to her house.

~time skip to the "date"~

Okay so the guy's friend didn't show. Luckily for me they decided to have the date in an arcade. Okay maybe it was mini golf, and the course was next to an arcade. Okay maybe I kind of ditched them to play video games. I'm not that bad of a friend!

Okay anyways I was beating like every game there is. I mean when you play video games like everyday you get really good. I was like really good, and this little boy looked at me. He had a huge smile on his face, and he looked about 7 years old.

"Hi. Um do you think you can help me," he asked in a really sweat and shy voice. He even looked down when he asked me, so I put my finger under his chin and tilted it up.

"What's up kiddo?"

"Um my big brother said that if I can find someone to beat him in a game, then he will let me have all his tickets. Oh and he would give me back mine."

I was pissed! I have an older brother and he use to do this all the time to me. Well until I started to beat him in almost every game possible. I guess you could say I'm a gaming prodigy.

"Where is he at? Also what game does he want to play me in," I said in so much confidence it was almost sad. I am a 26 year old, and I'm going to beat some kid in a video game.

The little boy pulled me to his brother, and his brother was standing in a new game they just put in. Since Five Nights at Freddy's became popular they started to put it in arcades. Well the brother looked at the little one, that I'm going to help, and smirked.

"You brought a girl? Are you stupid? You know no girl is going to beat me," he said in a rude ass voice! I swear if this kid didn't look 14 I would beat the hell out of him!

"You know what? We will play this way if I beat you, you have to give your brother back his tickets and give him yours," I said in an equally rude tone. I know that I shouldn't have said it that way, but the kid was ticking me off!

"Okay, and if I win," he said as he looked at me. He looked way to confident for my liking. So what do I bet well nothing big, but:

"I will give you my tickets, which I have about 2,000 and then the 50 bucks I was going to use to get more tokens."

"Deal," and with that we shook hands. I let him go first. We are playing however far you get, and the person to get the farthest wins. I might have some competition too. He made it all the way to night 5 and died at 5 am.

"You're turn, that is if you can even get that far," he said as he moved out of my way. I look at him and smirk. What he doesn't know is that Mark and I play this all the time. Also that I know how to beat this game with my eyes closed! I guess you can call Mark the King of FNaF, but dudes I'm the freaking QUEEN OF FNaF!

I beat night 6 and yawn. I then unlock the custom night, and set it to 20/20/20/20 mode. Before I hit start I turn around and face the kid. His jaw was on the ground, and he started to hand his brother back his tickets, and his own tickets as well. Then he turned around and faced me. His eyes looked eager to see if I can beat the hardest part of the game.

I hit start and play until Freddy jump scares me and I die. Oh did I forget to tell you it was at 5 am and I lost power! I was ticked, but before I could throw a slur of curse words I heard clapping? I turn around to see a group of kids surrounding me.

"What do you kids want," I asked in the nicest way possible.

"Do you have a YouTube channel," a lot of them asked. Why would I it's not like any of them would really watch me anyways.

"No I don't why," I tell them. I mean I really want to know why they want to know.

"Well you should we would all watch you," the brother of the 7 year old said. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement and yelled.

"I'll think about it, but I have to go. If you guys want I can come back later in the week and I will let you know if I got a channel by then."

They all cheered, and then nodded in excitement. Then they made a path to let me through. I went to walk way before I saw the 7 year old. I stopped and gave him my tickets.

"But you won so why are you giving me these," he asked in a cute voice.

"Because I feel like you deserve them. Oh and kid what's your name," I asked before I forgot.

"Oh my name is Blake. What's your's?"

"My names Y/N. see you around Blake," I said as I went to leave.

"See you around Y/N," I heard him call out to me.

When I get home I pet Belle for a while, and watch tv. I then get really tired and head to bed.

A/N

I hope you guys enjoyed it! Remember to comment! I love you lovely Random Readers! I hope you have a lovely day! I hope to see you one the next CHAPTER!!!!! BYE XD!!!!!
💚💚💚 <3<3<3