Chapter 12

Important A/N at the end. Please read! Thank you.

Y/N POV ~

I woke up with a massive head ache. I mean I wanted to cry, it hurt that bad. I then blinked a few times, and realized I wasn't in my room! What the hell? I jumped and I mean high to the point I fell out of bed.

"Ow," I moaned. Like that fucking hurt you have no idea!

After I pulled myself off the ground I realized I was in Mark's room. What the hell? I mean yea I know I already said that, but still. How did I get here? I know I drank and got drunk. Wait! I drank for the first time in like years. Mark must be mad at me.

I started to walk down stairs when I heard yelling. It was two different voices. I couldn't tell who it was either. Well I knew one was Mark, but the other one sounded like Dark? I wanted to hear what they were arguing about so I kind of spied, but that isn't that bad. Well this is what I heard.

"Mark I need to see her," Dark yelled at Mark.

"Dude shut the hell up! How many times do I have to tell you that she is sleeping! Also no you aren't going to see her," Mark yelled quieter than Dark.

"Why? Wait! Let me guess! You still like her! You still like her after all these years! You still like her since the 2nd grade? You are pathetic! You know that? She doesn't see you that way so get over yourself," Dark said. Also may I add it was slightly getting louder by each word.

"Dark. Look it isn't because I like her. This is because I don't need you fucking up her life even more."

I stood there thinking of what Mark meant by that. My life isn't fucked up. I mean yea sure my blood brother hates me, my stepsister doesn't care for me, my father stopped talking to me, and my mom has been out of my life since my parents divorced. I mean yes I did basically raise myself since I was thirteen, but hey I had help from Mark. Wait did Dark just say that Mark likes me?

They started to talk lower so I leaned closer. I guess I leaned a little to far because next thing I know I fall down the rest of the stairs. Talk about painful. I don't mean like ow, no I mean like holy crap call a doctor that hurt like a bitch!

"Ouch! Son of a bitch that hurt," I kind of screamed. I was holding my side, and wrist.

"Y/N," both Dark and Mark questioned me. Then Mark snapped out of his gaze when he saw me holding my wrist. I was fighting back tears because I don't cry! I have lost that ability a long time ago because of my family.

"Y/N holy shit! Are you okay? Is your wrist okay," he seemed really worried. God damn it! I just wanted to spy, and then I end up falling down.... 1,2,5,8... 10! 10 stairs! I fell down ten stairs! Holy fuck!

"My wrist hurts like a fucking bitch! I think I sprained it," I said through gritted teeth. I didn't want to say it any louder in fear of crying.

Look I'm not a crier because the last time I cried I was made fun of. Let's just say I'm not big on bullying, so I just stopped. I know that is like impossible, but they way I let out my tears is at night. Yes I cry myself to sleep at least once a week, but other than that I think I have cried once in front of Mark.

"Let me take you to the hospital," Dark said. I don't know what happened, but I started to crawl away from him. Something in my mind told me to stay the hell away from him!

"I'm fine! I can get up, and drive myself," I said. I pushed myself up on my hurt wrist, which was my left one, and I heard a crack or a snap. Yup right there I fucking broke it!

"Let me drive you Y/N! You aren't getting a choice," Mark said. He was strict when he said it, so I gave in. I just nodded, and walked to the car.

~little time skip to after the hospital~

Frick a frack! I broke it! Also I was told to watch my language like five times. They tried to move my wrist and I might have cussed them out and every other word was the f bomb. So yea... anyways, we are on our way back. Mark told me I'm not allowed to be in my house by myself at least for tonight.

"Look I know you are mad at me, but I don't want you to do something stupid. The doctor said you didn't break it cleanly, so it might take 4-6 weeks until it heals. Maybe even longer," Mark tells me as he focuses on the road. He glances over at me once or twice, I guess to make sure I'm not sleeping.

"I know. I just don't want to see Dark right now. He kind of scares me you know. Anyways, how did you get back into the room. I know you weren't suppose to be back there," I said giving him a smirk.

"Oh um I might have said that you were Mrs. Mark Fishbach. Well actually Mrs.Y/N Fishbach," he says while glancing over at me.

"Well I guess for now on I am Y/N M/N Fishbach, and not F/N (full name). So are you going to tell my dad or me," I replied with a smirk.

Mark just chuckles, and mumbles something like I wish. I kind of blush at this, but I look down at my cast instead. I got the cast in a F/C because that is my favorite color so why not. Anyways, we pulled into Mark'a driveway a little later. Also let's just say what we walked into surprised me completely!

A/N
Okay so the important A/N. I am so sorry that I posted that one A/N I feel horrible. I was having an off day, and today wasn't any better. I got into a fight with one of my friends, well more like I over reacted. It's all good though. I will be fine so don't worry about me. Okay well I love you lovely Random Readers! I hope you have a lovely day! I also hope to see you in the next CHAPTER!!! BYE XD!!!! 💚💚💚 <3<3<3