Chapter 19

Dark's POV~

I was just chilling in my room when I disappear and fall on the ground. All I can think is great I did something to tick off someone else. At first I thought it was a joke, well until I saw the man himself in front of me! Take a guess! Ding ding ding, the devil! Ha! No it was just Wilfred.

"Hey brother. So I over heard you gotten yourself into a predicament," he says with the biggest smirk he could muster.

"Oh hey shit head, and what do you mean? I don't have anything going on," I lied straight to his face. It wasn't like I felt bad, no in fact I loved it! I know he hates me and I hate him, so it is totally fine,

"Oh so you don't love this human here," he said. Next thing I know he is hold a picture of Y/N with a girl I don't know. However Y/N looked just the same, her h/c hair shined in the light, her e/c eyes looked so bright, and she just looked really happy.

"Um no I don't love that human. Why would I love a human," I said through gritted teeth. To say he was pissing me off was an understatement.

"Okay good, I'm glad that you don't love her. You want to know why little brother? Well I don't care if you want to know or not because I'm going to tell you anyways. Okay the reason that is a good thing is because the boss, aka the devil, wants her dead," Wilfred said and that dumb smirk grew with each word.

"What do you mean? Why does he was her dead? It isn't like she is useful," I said, well almost yelled. I don't see why he wants her dead she didn't do anything. She is a perfect in every way.

"Oh well you see he wants her dead because she isn't needed on the useless planet. Also the devil has viewed her from a far, and has fell in love with her. He plans on killing her and marrying her. He asked me to kill her, that is unless someone likes or loves her and she falls for him."

What the hell? The devil loves Y/N? She would never fall for him. I mean she is terrified of me so why would she fall for him. Before I could say anything another pest shows up. Luckily for me this one has some common sense. Cue Lightiplier.

"Wilfred! You stop this instant. No one will be killing Y/N. She is a pure soul, so that means if she dies she will be going to heaven anyways," Light starts off. Then he turns to me, "And you! Stop lying to yourself. You love Y/N, and she might not see it yet, but she loves you too. She is just scared at the moment because of what's going on. You both need to drop whatever is going on here before I am the one to stop it, and if you remember last time you don't want me to be the one to stop it."

"Whatever. Look I know you two are like twins or something, but I have to go. Oh and so you both know I wasn't going to kill her. I mean look at her. Damn she is fucking hot," Wilfred says as he smirks even more. Who knew that was possible.

I went to lunge at him, but he teleported me away. So instead of tackling him I tackle Mark. We both land with a thud. Mark then pushes me off and stands up brushing himself off, and then he glares at me.

"What the heck Dark? Why did you tackle me? Also weren't you in your room," he asked sounding so confused. If I were able to I would kill him on the spot, but then that could kill me so yea.

"Wilfred is what happened! The jackass teleported me to his little his out, and then said something to piss me off. Long story short I was teleported back and tackled you. The end," I said as my voice just drips with sarcasm.

Mark just rolls his eyes. Then he walks away and out the door. So now he is pissed at me, but to say I care would be a freaking joke. I want to know if it is true that the devil like Y/N because if he does than there will be some problems.

Y/N POV~

Belle, Beast, Sam, and I were moving Sam's stuff in. Oh and by all of us I mean me, yup it is Sam's crap and yet I'm carrying it in. What is Sam doing someone might ask. Well she is playing with the dogs. So my nice white Beast is all brown and gross, but I still love him all the same.

"Hey Y/N, glad to see that you 'moved back'' Mark said as he walked up to me. He grabs a box out of my hand.

"Awe look at that the knight in shining armor saving me from boxes," I said as dramatically as I could. Oh and then I added," My Prince Charming, oh how I love thee."

"Anything for thy princess. Why thy is so beautiful that it is impossible to look away," Mark says as he looks over his shoulder at me. He then walks inside chuckling to himself, and I start giggling. I grab and box and head inside to drop it and go to get another one. However I feel as if I am being watched, but me being me I ignored it.

Well I head back outside and grab another box. Mark is already heading back in the house so I go to turn around and walk back in. As soon as I turned around I jumped and dropped the box. Everything spilling out, but I didn't care.

"Dark?"

A/N

I'm so sorry it took this long to update. I feel horrible. Well here you go! Let me know if you liked it by voting and commenting! I love you lovely Random Readers like a second family! I hope you have a lovely day! I hope to see you in the next CHAPTER BYE XD!!!!!! 💚💚💚<3<3<3