Chapter 7

Mark's POV~

So Dark and I stayed at Y/N's last night. It was all good besides when she fell asleep on his shoulder. It's not that I see her in the I want to date her way, but I see her as my little sister who I need to protect. I mean her parents want nothing to do with her, and same with her brother and sister.

Well anyways we just left her house because I have a video to do, and Y/N has work. I have tried to get her to just do YouTube for a living, but she doesn't think she will go big. That and she is camera shy.

"You okay Mark? Your mind seems to be all over the place," Dark asks when we walk through my front door. He has a smirk on his face, then he starts to run his fingers through his hair.

"Yea I'm fine. What are you up to," I reply. I know that smirk all to well and that smirk is nothing, but trouble! He is up to something, and I'm going to get to the bottom of it!

"Nothing, just Anti should be coming over in a few. He said that he thinks he has a plan to get me out of trouble," he replies. Let's just say that smirk didn't leave, and I was a little scared.

I just rolled my eyes not caring, and I walked into the kitchen. I need a cup of coffee or something. I'm exhausted! I am so thankful I have prerecorded videos. I'll just upload that and take a nap. I guess I can blame my tiredness on Y/N a bit because she wanted me to stay, and I was up until 3. Now it's 9 in the morning.

I walk up to my room, and change into just a shirt. I mean who sleeps in pants, and who records in pants. Well I went to my computer and uploaded a video I already did. Then I went to my bed, and once my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.

Dark's POV ~

So Anti is coming over, and not for the reason I told Mark. He doesn't need to know that Anti is going to help me get Y/N. I mean if Mark found that out I would be dead! Well more dead than what I am.

The door bell rang breaking my train of thought. I heard Chica growl at the door, and I just glared at her and she stopped. I then opened the door to see Anti standing there.

He had his normal green hair, gages in, and he was wear his signature hoodie. He was playing on his phone, and didn't even look up at me. I swear on my life he can be rude as hell sometimes!

"Hey Dark. Now what's this I hear about you wanting to get with some girl," Anti said a bit to loud. I just glared at him. I then mouthed to stay outside. I walked back in a wrote a note to Mark saying I went to the park.

I then walked back outside to see Anti smiling like a freaking idiot. Oh did I forget to mention he was in his phone. So what do I do, I grab it like any good friend would do! I then teleported to the park. However before I was completely gone I heard Anti mutter, "You son of a bitch."

Once I was at the park I started going through his phone. I saw that he was texting some girl. The contact didn't have a name on it so I don't know who it was. Anyways, they were being pretty flirty with each other.

I was still going through his phone when someone tackled me. Well they ran into me more or less. I got up and helped the person up. I then looked at the person and noticed it was Y/N.

"Hey Dark I didn't know you were coming to the park," she said with a huge grin.

"Uh yea. A friend and I were coming here so Mark could sleep. I thought you were at work."

"Oh they let me off early. Also is that your friend right there screaming for you," she says as she points to a pretty ticked off Anti.

"Oh yea that is him. I'll be right back," I said as I started to slowly walk away.  Y/N nodded in response, and sat on the closed bench to where we were standing.

I run over to Anti and tell him think fast and threw his phone at him. He caught it and gave me the death glare. If looks could kill. His eyes started to glow and I punched him in the arm.

We made up with a system to make it seem like we are humans, that is when humans are around and they don't know we are demons. When we see each other using or about to use our powers we hit each other in the arm. Thank the lord he caught what I was doing.

"Okay where is this girl," Anti asked as he cooled down a tad bit.

"She is over there. What do I do," I asked.

"You walk over to her and tell her that you want to date her," he said. Oh he might as well yelled it!

"Okay, and quite your voice," I said as I walked back over to Y/N. Once I got back over to her she looked up and smiled. Damn that smile makes me melt every dang time!

"Hey Dark you okay? You seem really off," she says as she stands up.

"Yea I'm fine. Just I have a question," I said in a really nervous voice. Gosh I am a freaking mess.

"What's up," she responds so naturally. She makes it seem like she already knows what I'm going to say.

"Will you go out with me?"

A/N

Cliff hanger! Gosh I am just a horrible person! Now the question is do I be nice or mean? I guess you and I will find out in the next chapter. Okay I love you lovely Random Readers! I hope you have a lovely day! I hope to see you in the next CHAPTER!!!!! BYE XD!!!!! 💚💚💚 <3<3<3

Don't forget to vote and comment what you like and what you think needs improvement! Thanks love you all!!!!!!!