Chapter 13

Dark's POV

Once Mark took Y/N to the hospital I sat on the couch replaying everything. I went to help her and she backed away from me. What did I do for her not to trust me? I mean I did nothing.

I teleported back to the hotel because I saw they had a bar. Unlike Mark I'm able to drink. I guess that would consider me lucky since I can and he can't. Well anyways I went to the bar and just started downing shots. I didn't care, but at the same time I did. I don't know why though.

After a while I was drunk. I don't mean a little bit. Oh no I mean if I remember my name I will be lucky. I don't even remember why I was drinking yo begin with. However, I need to get home.

"Do you need a lift home," some girl asked me. She was kind of cute, and also kind of looked like um what's her name. Oh right it's Y/N that's her name!

"If you come with me," I said. Yea if     Y/N doesn't want this then I will go for someone else. I don't care about her anymore anyways.

"Well then. If you really want me to," she said. With that we went to her car and I gave her directions, well best I could. After we got to my house, well Mark's, we walked up to the steps, and once we got inside I kissed her. I then dragged her to the couch, and we were on a full blown make out session.

I was so involved into the kiss I didn't even hear the door open. I don't think this chick did either. We continue to make out as if the people didn't even come in. Well we did stop for air, but only for a few seconds to breathe.

"What the hell is this," someone screamed.

I pulled away from the girl I was kissing and I saw Mark, and that one girl. Mark was just shaking his head while the girl was storming her way over. I can hear her saying every other word in the book. Next thing I know she grabs the girl and yanks her out of the house.

"Don't come back here you jerk," she screams while shaking her fist.

"What the hell is going on in here Dark," Mark looked over at me and said. I just chuckled because he is a moron if he couldn't see that I was having the time of my life.

"I was in the middle of a make out session when that skank of yours dragged her out. I mean come on Mark control that slut," I said.

"I am leaving I fucking hate you Dark! I hope you rot in hell! Mark I will talk to you later," the girl says and looked like she was about to sob.

"You are pathetic! You know that! I mean come one I don't know who you are, wait you're Y/N! Look I don't need you in my life! So just go a head and leave and get out of it! Also I am pretty sure Mark don't need you in his either," I screamed at her. I really didn't care either.

"You know what fine! I will leave. Also Mark don't come looking for me," Y/N said as she slammed the door shut. I couldn't help but laugh, and Mark went after her. The thing though he came back empty handed.

"Way to do Dark! Thanks, now she is leaving, literally leaving," Mark says to me.

"Good riddance!"

~Next Morning~

God damn I have a head ache. You know what, *snaps fingers* there all better. I wonder what Y/N is up to? I get up and walk over to her house, and I see a for sale sign? What the hell?

I go up and knock only to get on answer. That isn't like her, at least from what Mark tells me. She normally always answers, or Belle is barking like crazy. However, I am getting nothing but silence.

"God you are a moron man. You told her you didn't care, and that she could leave," some voice said.

"Who is that? Show yourself," I screamed into the air. Also might I add I got a few weird stares.

"It's your heart dude! I mean come on you still care about her," the voice said once again.

"No I don't, and I don't need her," I said.

"Yes you do. You still love her and you care about her. Just say it. No one will judge you," my 'heart' says once again.

I had to think on that. I mean yea I do kind of still like her, but I don't need her, and I sure in hell don't care about her. I don't care about anyone! Don't I?

A/N

Okay so the "fight" (argument) scene was thought up by X_Random_FanGirl_X !!!! I hope you like it! I kind of changed it up just a tad bit, but this was completely her idea! Also do you think the reader really moved out of LA? I mean she has a job there and she loves the place! So do you think she moved out of the state, or just moved out of the house? Also what she did was it a good idea?

Okay well let me know! Also if you have an ideas please tell me I would love to hear them! Okay well I love you lovely Random Readers like a second family!!! I hope you have a lovely day!!! I hope to see you in the next CHAPTER!!!! BYE XD!!!!              💚💚💚 <3<3<3