Chapter 33

Dark's POV~

I'm pacing the room like crazy, and so is Lucifer. My mind is running wild, and I can't focus. I'm trying to figure out where Y/N could be, and how to get her. I mean if I have to kill Wilfred than I will, but at the same time I would like to avoid that.

"You know pacing a room isn't going to get Y/N back any fast. Not just that I love how two powerful beings are pacing a room instead of going after Y/N. I really wish you two were smarter than that," Anti says. I then look over at him, and see playing on his phone. I swear him and that damn phone!

"Anti I swear to the love of god! I really don't want to hear anything coming from you! I don't need you," I started. However Anti stops me in my rant with shoving his phone in my face. It has a message from Wilfred.

Wilfred: I have Y/N where Dark would look last. Also she should be calling him soon.

Also as if on clue my phone starts to ring. I look at the caller I.D. And see that it's Y/N! Is Wilfred that stupid to let her call me? Anyways I pick up as soon as I get my head a little clear. However before I could say anything or even do anything, Lucifer puts it on speaker.

"Hey Dark listen to me, and listen good. I need to tell you something, and just know that it's all fake! I don't mean any of it," she says in a low hush tone.

"Okay," I reply in a questioning tone. I mean why would she be this quiet. She must have something planned. I guess I just have to trust her, I mean I would trust her with my life.

"Listen up you little creep. I don't want to be with you anymore! I only got with you because I felt sorry for you. I would rather be with Wilfred than you. I mean it isn't like I'm at Wilfred's right now," she says. She almost sounds like she is acting, and damn is she good. I would have thought it was real if she didn't warn me.

"Well fine then! I don't even know if I want to save you now. I mean if you are at Wilfred's than stay there," I said equally rude. Lucifer looked like he wanted to kill me. Anti on the other hand looks shocked as could be. I almost laughed, but I kept that laugh down.

"Okay bye," she says harshly. Then she whispers, "Please get me soon. I miss you, and of course I love you."

"I miss you too, and of course I-I love you too," I said and then hung up. It was the first time she ever said that, and I almost didn't know how to react. It wasn't like I wasn't expecting us to say it, it just wow I didn't think it would happen in this situation.

"WHAT IN THE ALL MIGHTY HELL WAS THAT," Lucifer screamed at me. His face was so red I could almost laugh at him. I mean he looked pissed, but it isn't my fault.

"What do you mean? I know where she is now, and you don't. Now the question is do you want to know, or do you want to be a dick and never know. That's up to you not me," I said as I put my phone in my back pocket.

"TELL ME WHERE SHE IS RIGHT NOW! I AM NOT IN THE MOOD DARKIPLIER! UNLIKE YOU THAT IS MY SISTER, MY FAMILY! SO YOU BETTER TELL ME," he screams even more. Needless to say at this rate I'm going to go deaf by the end of this.

"She is obviously at Wilfred's hide out. Which is an abandon warehouse. Yea I know it's cliché, but he likes it that way. I mean I could have told you two that. I mean why else would I insult your intelligence," Anti say as he leans against the wall.

Needless to say he was really relaxed for someone getting the death glare from the devil. I mean holy shit I thought I was brave, but he seems to be brace himself. I mean yea I would go toe to toe with the devil, but in this situation I won't. He is just asking to get killed.

"Excuse me Anti? What the hell is going on in the head of yours," Lucifer asked. I am seriously waiting for us to either go get Y/N, or for Anti to get killed.

"Look this is getting out of hand. So let's get down to business and go get Y/N back! I mean who gives a shit if Anti knows more than us, and who cares if you want to kill him! Unlike you two I want to go get Y/N back, so unless you are with me then get the hell out of my way!"

As soon as I finish I see them both take a look at me. Then the unexpected happened. Lucifer agreed with me, and than Anti. Next thing we are doing is deciding on a plan, and hoping it works.

Y/N POV~

I hung up on Dark and I felt Wilfred's creepy grin. I really hate this guy, and I normally don't use the word hate. I just want to be home on the couch with Belle and Beast. I still can't believe that he made me break up, or to his knowledge, with Dark. If I didn't want to know about my past so much I won't have done it.

"Nicely done there Y/N. I can't believe you actually did it. I figured I would have to force you to do that. I mean you seem very attached to Dark," he said as sly as he could.

"So about my past?"

A/N

Okay here you go! Now you know the catch that Wilfred had! Also what is your past?

They are going to kill you Hailey!

Yea for once I totally agree with Dark!

Oh well, if they want to they can. However if they do they won't get an update. So anyways!

Okay well I love you lovely Random Readers like a second family! I hope you have a lovely day! And I hope to see you in the next CHAPTER! BYE XD!!!!! 💚💚💚 <3<3<3