Chapter 27

Dark's POV~

I doubt that they were 'close family friends'. I mean why would anyone, but someone who is in hell be close family friends with him? Either he is lying to me or he is telling the truth. Which I find a little hard to believe the later one.

"I want to truth! Don't lie to me! I need to know the truth," I finally spoke. Anti looked shocked and well Lucifer looked amused. Probably because this is the first time I have ever yelled about wanting the truth.

"Dark that was uncalled for," Anti tells me. I'm not really listening though because I need to know what he really is to Y/N!

"It's okay, he wants the truth I'll give him the truth," Lucifer said with a smile. He then leans in and what he whispers in my ear is almost hard to believe, but it is the truth because I have kind of noticed it. How could I have not realized that Y/N is a....

Y/N POV~

"See ya tomorrow Mark! It was nice meeting you Amy, and Brant. Sam the door is unlocked," I tell everyone as I walk inside.

The 'date' wasn't that bad, but it wasn't that great either. I mean yea I got to see Blake again, but it felt weird because of me being the fifth wheel. Plus Blake's friends came to hang out, and I also had another crowd. Oh also some kids asked for my autograph. So I guess that was cool.

"Bye Brant I'll talk to you later," Sam says as she closes the door. She then turns to me saying, "Gosh I'm tired, but I say we should have a movie night. I mean Mark is on his was way over so yea."

I just roll my eyes and then feel two big fur balls beside me. Of course I drop to my knee and start to hug the fur balls. Belle starts to lick my face, while Beast licks my ear. I start to laugh and I then start to pet them. Before we could start rough housing though Mark walked through the door.

"Hello everybody Markiplier is home," he says like he is doing in intro. Sam just laughs while I look up at him and stick my tough out. What it's normal? So yea besides Bob, Wade, Jack, Tyler, and Ethan, Sam and I are Mark's best friends. Well more like best girl friends.

"Mark can you just enter the house like a normal person," I ask. I then push Belle and Beast off and stand up. Next thing I know Mark falls to the ground with a large thump. I turn and I see the dogs tackled him.

"DOG PILE," Sam yells as she jumps on top of Mark and my dogs. I roll my eyes, but jump on him as well. We were all a laughing mess, but finally stood up.

"Okay movie time," I said as I go to get the living room set up. They both follow me and we start to watch a movie until we all fall asleep.

~Time skip still your POV~

It is now one in the morning and I'm the only one up. Mark fell asleep on the floor while Sam fell asleep on the couch. I was finishing Y/F/M before I went to bed. Even though I was wide awake. I mean come on I can stay up until like eight in the morning go to bed and be back up at ten.

Anyways the dogs also fell asleep, but were smart enough to go to my room. So I was the only one awake in my house. To be honest I thought about drawing a mustache on Sam and writing loser on Mark's forehead, but decided against it. The only reason why is because I couldn't find a permit Mark for the job, so they are lucky.

My movie finally finished and I still wasn't tired so I decided to go out for a walk. Of course once I got to the door both the dogs were up and at it, so I took them as well. However I did leave a not for Sam and Mark. Basically it just told them I was going for a walk, and that I'll be back.

While on my walk I ran into Dark and Anti. I have no clue why they were out this late, but I'm not going to question it either. To tell the truth I was kind of nervous being out this late or well early at night or in the morning, how ever you look at it. However Dark seemed to be more nervous that what I was, and that's a first.

"Dark are you okay," I ask as we all continue to walk. Anti looks at him and he also seems worried. I want to know what's going on!

"Um you see Y/N you need to know that," Dark started. Before he could finish Anti goes and trips him! I have no clue why he decided to do that.

"Shit I'm sorry for that Dark. I didn't mean to trip you. Plus we can't ruin anything for good old Y/N here can we," Anti says as he looks at Dark.

"What are you two hiding? I want to know, and I want to know now," I said as I got more and more frustrated.

The boys looked at each other as if they were talking without any words. There are really starting to scare me. I just want to know what they are hiding from me. I mean if Dark loves me like I think he does then he would tell me almost anything, right? Anti I don't know about, but Dark he should tell me.

"Dark whatever it is you can tell me. I promise I won't get mad at you. I mean what's the worst that you did?"

"Y/N. You aren't necessarily a human. You're a....."

A/N

Surprise! You aren't a human, but what are you? Any guesses?

I know what you are, but you don't so HAHA!

Dark I know what they are to you moron!

So now you guys decide to show up. Well to bad! I don't care! Anyways any guesses? Before you even ask Dark or Anti they won't tell!

Want to bet?

Yea!

*lunges at them and puts duck tape on their mouths, and ties their hands together.*

Now they won't! Okay so anyways...

Okay well I love you lovely Random Readers like a second family! I hope you have a lovely day! And I hope to see you on the next CHAPTER! BYE XD!!!!! 💚💚💚 <3<3<3