Chapter 22

Please read A/N at the end!

Dark's POV~

Y/N just left, and I can't believe what just happened! Don't get me wrong I love what is going down, but damn! I can't believe it! I am still shocked that she agreed to it!

"Dark! Are you okay? I feel like your ignoring me," Mark says. I wonder when he got here.

"Yea I'm fine. Also no I wasn't ignoring you on purpose, for once. So what was it you were talking about?"

"Well glad to know you are now in planet earth. Okay so I know you and the other ipliers haven't really talked so most are coming for dinner. Y/N is going to try and make it. So what do you think," he asked with a huge ass grin. Is he nuts?! I only get along with a select few, and he is inviting like all of them?!

"Who the hell is all coming? Once I hear that then I'll tell you what I think," I might have said this really rude. I don't care though because if it is the group I think then Y/N may not want to come.

"Glitch, Fire, Ice, Light, Wilfred, you possibly, and me. Why does it matter?"

"Woah woah! Hold the hell up! You invited Wilfred?! I'm cool with the rest, but him?! Are you fucking nuts?!"

Okay I might be a little rude about this, but come on! Out of all the people he could have invited?! He chose all of the idiots. Well Glitch and Light aren't that bad, but the others?! Gosh I really need Mark to see them for who they really are, and not just some other personality.

"Dark look I invited them because Y/N should know the others. I know you and Wilfred have a past that no one wants to get into, but you have to let it slide. That means tonight the both of you will get along at all cost."

I didn't answer because I know if I would it would be rude. I wish Mark knew these jackasses like I do, but he doesn't. See the first personality he knew about was I think Wilfred, then me, and then so on and so fourth. The thing is though unlike Wilfred I kind of grew up, and by that I mean like I stopped being childish. Well to a point.

~time skip to the dinner~

"Thanks Mark for having us over. We really have missed having Dark around," Wilfred says. Oh he also had the biggest smirk on his face!

I guess I should say who is sitting where. At one end of the table was Mark beside him on his right is Wilfred then Ice, then Fire, and then at the end of the table is Y/N. across from Wilfred is Light, then Glitch, and finally I'm beside Y/N. Also Y/N looks like she is out of place, and she also looks like she is so confused. Let me explain a little further. Glitch is in his teens and he is on his phone, Fire and Ice just turn 18 and are in a stare down, Light is talking to Mark and Wilfred, and I am glancing over at her every time I get a chance.

"So Y/N what do you do for a living," Light asks. He isn't someone I have to worry about taking Y/N from me. I only say that because he got with some angel or whatever it is. Of course he would follow any rule you give him, but me on the other hand won't. Why, well because rules are meant to be broken.

"Oh I work at a bakery called Sweets. However I have been told that I should start a YouTube channel, but I'm not sure yet," she replies while looking down at her feet.

"Well love I think you should. I mean people would love you," Wilfred said. Oh when he said love he glanced over in my direction. God he pisses me off!

"Wait so you might start a channel? What would you even call it," Fire asked. He looked away from Ice and as soon as he did Ice nailed him one.

"I think she should call it the CoolZone! I love that name," Ice said. He was now looking at Y/N, but Fire slapped on the head. Next thing we all know they get into a fight and start wrestling.

"Um look I need some air. Um Dark come with me," she says. She then gets up in a hurry and grabs me by the hand. Y/N then drags me out the door. Once outside she looks at me and I could see tears starting to welled up in her eyes. Then she lunges herself into my arms and starts crying.

"Shhhh what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"It's just Sam is having a family issue and every single one of her sisters, but one is in my house. Then I come here for dinner and I see that Mark doesn't just have one, but two families basically. Everyone in there though almost looks like they either want to kill each other or leave. I mean when Wilfred called me love you looked pissed, and personally I almost wanted to puke. Just what can't my family be like that? Why can't my father be with my mother and everything be alright. I mean I don't even know where the hell my mother is, and my father hates me because of me blowing his cover!"

Y/N finally looks up at me. For the first time I don't see the strong and independent girl that is always standing up for others. No at this moment I see a vulnerably little girl. I just want to hug her and tell her it was going to be okay, but how the hell do I say that if I don't even know if it will or not. So instead I did the next best thing in my book. I kissed her to let her know that I will be there for her. Then my dumb ass asked her one simple question I asked oh so long ago, it feels like it.

"Y/N will you go out with me?"

A/N

OKAY OKAY PUT DOWN THE PITCH FORKS! DON'T MOB AGAINST ME NOW! Okay maybe you guys can hit me. However before you do hear me out! I have been super busy! Yes I know it is June 13 (as of this update) as I got out of school June 2, and my last update was I think June 1.  Okay my explanation, I got busy. I don't know if I told you guys or not, but my parents are getting divorced, and I have known since April. However my mom found a boyfriend and everyone is asking me if I'm okay with it. I am because he makes my mom happy again. So that has kept me busy. Also my friend is having problems that she needs my help with. Finally my pap just came back into my life and now is in the hospital. So that is a huge update. That is the reason why I haven't updated in a really really long time. Just know I didn't abandon the book. Okay well I love you lovely Random Readers like a second family! I hope you have a lovely day! I hope to see you in the next CHAPTER!!! BYE XD!!!!! 💚💚💚 <3<3<3