Chapter 25

Y/N POV

Why the hell is the devil himself hugging me? Is this some sick joke? I mean and I on a hidden camera show? Okay if I am they got me, and they got me big time! Like what the hell?

"Um I'm not trying to sound rude, okay I am, but GET THE HELL OFF OF ME," I screamed. I then push him off of me, and of course I get a confused look from Dark, Anti, and the devil.

"Okay so um sir. Can you tell us what the going on," Anti asks. If I didn't know any better I would say he is the devil's right hand man. Trust me I heard the stories of him getting Dark out of trouble. Needless to say anyone would come up with this solution.

"Well Anti you see Y/N here is someone I have been keeping a very close eye on. Also she is someone that is very special, and should not be taken for granted. Just know Dark I will let it slide just this once that you are dating a human, but hurt her and there will be consequences."

Dark and I went to speak, but before we could he was gone. Now I'm even more confused, and Anti and Dark are having a conversation. More or less they are speaking to each other with these weird facial expressions, and I can't figure it out for the life of me.

"Bull shit! You are kidding me right," Dark randomly shouts. Okay I have to admit that scared me. I mean why did he just randomly fucking scream.

"Dude shut the hell up! We need to keep this on the down low. So on that note I have to go. Also Dark you need to come with me because um I need your help with it," Anti said as he grabs Dark's arm. Then they both disappear leaving me alone with my dogs, while in a confused state.

~time skip~

"Y/N we should go out. I mean like me, you, Mark, Amy, and Brant. I mean I know you will be like the third wheel, well okay more like the fifth wheel, but you should still come," Sam tells me.

Also no she doesn't know that Dark and I are a thing. Oh and I keep forgetting to tell you guys that Mark found this Amy girl and now they are dating. Oh and I even started a YouTube channel. It's call YT/N. Let's just say I play nothing but games and pranks. Most of the time the pranks are on Sam, and I play the games with Mark, Jack, Bob, and Wade. So far channel is like huge.

"Where is this 'hang out' aka date happening at?"

"You remember that one mini golf place by that arcade? It's there, and I figured that Mark, Amy, Brent, and I could go and play some mini golf while you go play in the arcade."

"Is it that obvious that I'm going to ditch you guys to go play video games?"

Sam just nods her head, and then leaves so she can get ready. Of course I just said screw it and wore some shorts and a shit that said "Cool story, now make me a sandwich.". It was bought as a joke, Mark bought it for me, but of course I loved the shirt. Now each time I wear it Mark normally always makes me a sandwich; only because he bet me that I could get some random dude's number. Of course I have to text Mark and tell him I'm wearing it.

Y/N: Yo Markimoo! I'm wear my favorite shirt. So I need my sandwich!

Markimoo: Yea yea. Stfu I'll bring it.

That my friends is how you get a free sandwich. That and you need a very good friend. However non the less that is how you get a free sandwich!

A/N

So sorry is it shorter than normal. I have been kind of down lately. Anyways for Americans HAPPY 4th OF JULY!

Okay well I love you lovely Random Readers like a second family! I hope you have a lovely day! And I hope to see you on the next CHAPTER! BYE XD!!!!! 💚💚💚 <3<3<3