Chapter 29

Dark's POV~

"Wait my brother threatened Y/N," I almost screamed. Lucifer just looked at me like a grew a second head, and Anti looks over at me like he has to hold me back here soon. Well he might, but that is beside the point. I'm going to hurt Wilfred!

Before either one of them could think I teleported to Y/N. I mean yea I could have gone to Wilfred's, but I want to go talk to Y/N. I have to because I don't need her mad at me. I really do care about her. I know she deserves better, but I need her to know I care. So here I am at her front door, and knocking on the door. A few minutes later someone answers. It's a girl with medium chestnut brown hair with green tips.

"Mark? What do you want? Didn't you just leave," she asks. It looks as if she just got up. Now the question is do I play it off as Mark, or do I scare the shit out of her and tell her I'm Dark? Let's play along with me being Mark for a bit.

"Oh yea um I forgot I have to tell Y/N something. She home," I ask as calmly as I could. The girl gives me a look and then looks me up and down. Finally she spoke.

"What is all three of our middle names," she says with a smirk. I almost wanted to choke her, but Mark and Y/N probably have her doing this for a reason. Okay so of course I know Mark's and Y/N's middle name, but this girl? I have no clue! So let's hope I can guess, wait I can read her mind!

"He won't get all of our middle names. I mean come on who can get my middle name? Like who has the middle name Maxean? Only Mark or Y/N can get that."

"My middle name is of course Edward, Y/N's is YM/N, and yours is Maxean," I said confidently. I even had a smirk when her jaw dropped. She then laughs and punches me in the arm and lets me in.

I step on in and the dogs go nuts. Belle jumps on me while Beast just barks at me. All I can think is 'Crap Beast never barks at Mark! He is going to give me away.' However I was wrong because the next thing I know the girl is yelling at him. Then I hear Y/N voice.

"Sam who was at the door," she asked. She sounds like she is in her bedroom. When you walk into their house you step into the kitchen first then the living room. Also that's the girl's name Sam. It isn't a bad one.

"Oh it Mark he has to ask you something. Also I'm taking Belle and Beast on a walk. I'm meeting Brant to walk the dogs," Sam says as she leashes up the dogs. She then screams something that sounded like "Bye sweetie! I'll miss you boo."

"BYE BABE! I'LL WAIT FOR YOU," Y/N screams. I then hear her laugh and then she says, "Hold on Mark I'll be right there, just got to finish editing this video for my channel."

I wonder if I should yell back that I'm Dark. You know what no I'll let her be surprise. She might get mad, but she will live.

Y/N's POV~

Oh I know it's Dark. The only reason I know is because Mark 'left'. By that I mean when Sam went out to the back yard Mark came back over and is sitting on my bed. He is trying so hard not to laugh Sam and Dark. Also I heard Sam use that stupid middle names thing.

"So are you going to tell him I'm here," Mark asks in a whisper tone as he throws a pillow at me. I feel it hit the back of my head, and once it hits the floor I pick it back up and whip it at him as hard as I could. I hear him say ow, but in a kidding way.

"Nah, but that reminds me," I whisper back. I then in my normal voice say, "Hey Mark can you just come to my room I have an editing question."

I then hear Dark say okay, and then I hear his footsteps coming down the hallway. I see Mark holding a chuckle when Dark walks in. I start to laugh so hard I fall out of my chair. I may be mad at him, but his face is priceless! He looks like he is seeing a ghost!

"Did you know I was me the whole time," Dark asks. I just nod my head, and Mark looks like he is going to die from the lack of oxygen.

"What do you need," I ask as I calm down. I then get up and dust myself off, and sit back down. I continue to edit because this video needs to be out in like a hour so yea.

"Um I know you are mad at me, but please don't dump me. I really didn't mean for any of this to happen! I really do care about you! Also I had to make sure you were okay," Dark says.

"Wait you two broke up," Mark asks like he is the last one to know. Of course I didn't tell him because when I 'dumped' Dark I didn't mean it. I was just mad and it was the heat of the moment.

"No we didn't break up. I like this idiot to much. However why did you have to see if I was alright," I ask as I spin around in my chair. Off topic but it is my favorite chair ever!

"I was just worried about you," he tells me. I give him a stern look and he cracks and says, "Back when you were younger your life was threaten and if something or someone hurt you I'd kill them!" I just looked at him like he grew there heads. However I know he won't lie about this, and I can't believe it at the same time!

A/N

Sorry this took a while, but here you go! Also I gave you my middle name so feel loved guys! Yes Sam has my middle name, so you now know my full name. It's         Hailey-Mae Maxean Rump, yup just a stupid middle name. Not really because it was my great grandmothers' name, yea.

Okay well I love you lovely Random Readers like a second family! I hope you have a lovely day! And I hope to see you on the next CHAPTER! BYE XD!!!!! 💚💚💚 <3<3<3