Chapter 24

Let do a time skip, and let's make this said time skip three months into the relationship.

Y/N POV~

I was sitting on my couch watching tv and both my dogs were laying on top of me. Let's just say I should have told Belle and Beast that they aren't lap dogs. However they come in handy because I was to lazy to go and get a blanket, so they kept me warm. Wait what was I saying? Oh yea I was watching tv when there's a knock on my door. Naturally the dogs start to bark, I yell at them, and then I go and answer the door.

"Hey Y/N! I need to talk to you," Anti says. He then pushes passed me to get inside. He looks very worried, but I don't know what for. I mean I know nothing has happened, but he looks like someone is after him.

"Anti is everything okay? You look frazzled."

"Oh um yea everything is... I-is great. Has Dark come to see you at all today?"

"No he hasn't come over, but he will be here any minute why?"

"Um n-no r-reason. L-look I need to t-tell you something, and you can't get mad at me. O-okay?"

"Anti you're scaring me. What's wrong?"

Before he could answer Dark is charging through my front door. Let's just say he had a look that could kill. It kind of scared me, but I know he would do nothing t I hurt me. I mean we have been together for three months now.

"Anti you son of a..... oh hi Y/N," Dark says. He then leans in and kisses me on the cheek. Of course my cheeks grew warm. Yup I'm blushing. That jerk.

"Dark I didn't tell him I swear! I kept my mouth shut trust me! I'm not that stupid to tell anyone about the you know what! Not just that I know how much you like her, and I don't want to take that a way from you."

"Then how the hell did he find out? I mean I know I didn't tell anyone, but you!"

"STOP! What's going on? Who didn't tell you want now? Also that girl you guys are talking about you *points at Dark* better be me or I will kick your ass," I say to make them shut up. I need to know what the hell is going on and they are going to tell me!

"We have rules in the demon world like you humans do. Well let's just say Darkimoo has broke one of those rules," Anti says. Once he called Dark by that nickname he ran behind me, and used me like a human shield. Good thing we know Dark won't hurt me.

"What are those said rules," I asked as I shielded the scaredy-cat hiding behind me. Dark looks and me and sighs. He then looks down at his feet and almost looks as if he is deciding to tell me or not. Then without looking up at me he finally gives me a response.

"I broke the number one rule. The one rule I promised I would never in my whole life break. That rule is to never fall in love with a human. I mean Wilfred tried to tell me you weren't human, but you are. I'm not supposed to be with you."

He still isn't looking at me. Anti finally walks out from behind me and walks over to Dark. He puts his hand on his shoulder, and then puts his head down. While this is going down all I can think is wow. Also so what rules are meant to be broken, I mean not all of the, but most of them!

"So who cares! I know I don't. I highly doubt anyone important knows anyways."

"That's where you are wrong Y/N. The devil himself knows," Dark says. He finally looks up at me. I can tell he is scared, but he is trying to hide it.

"He hasn't done anything about it yet! We have been together for three months don't you think he would have done something by now?"

Before Dark became answer there is smoke everywhere. I started coughing and it sounded like my dogs were sneezing or coughing, I could t tell. I had to cover my eyes so it won't get in them. Then it slowly started to disappear.

"DARKIPLIER! You have broke the one rule no one has dared to break! What is your explanation for that," a voiced boomed. Once the smoke cleared I could see again. Then I see the man standing in front of me is the devil himself!

No he didn't have the horns, tail, red skin, and pitch fork. No instead he almost looked like a normal human. Well besides the fact his skin was a little red, but besides that he looked like a normal human.

"So you are the one everyone fears? You don't looked that scary. You almost remind me of a harmless little butterfly," I said straight to his face. Okay maybe that was stupid, but I have been hanging out with Dark and Anti for the past three months, and I guess you can say I have become more gutsier.

"Who are you? Don't tell me your the one Dark is seeing," he says as he turns to actually look at me.

"Why yes I am! We have been seeing each other for three months! Also the name is F/N (full name). Oh and quite frankly you don't scare me," I said. Yup I may want to shut my mouth, but I can't help it. I feel as if I need to yell at him like this, but at the same time I know I shouldn't be.

"Y/N stop it. Seriously it's fine I can handle this," Dark said. He gives me pleading eyes. However the devil himself stops for a second and looks at me. Then he does the unexpected he hugs me?

A/N

I don't have anything to say really.

Why do you think the devil hugged Y/N? Any theories?

Okay well I love you lovely Random Readers like a second family! I hope you have a lovely day! And I hope to see you on the next CHAPTER! BYE XD!!!!! 💚💚💚 <3<3<3