Chapter 23

Y/N POV

"Y/N will you go out with me," Dark asked me. I don't know if I can or not, but I mean I do kind of like him. You know what fuck it! My life has been filled with ups and downs, mostly downs, it's time I do something I want for a change!

"Dark I," I was interrupted! Really right before I answer someone has to be the dick and do this! Oh I guess I should say who it was. Okay it was Ice who interpreted me.

"Hey Dark Wilfred needs to talk to you like right way," he says. He then looks at the both of us. "Did I interrupted something? If so that is great!" He then throws his fist in the air and walks back into the house.

Dark sighs and shakes his head. He then lightly chuckles, and when he looks up at me he has a smile on his face. I look at him and I about want to slap him. How could he find this funny? I was going to answer him, and we get interrupted and he finds it funny?

"Look I'm sorry. It's just that Fire is really rubbing off on him. I never thought I would see the day he would be rude," he says. He then looks at me again and asked, "Now what was it you were going to say?"

"It can wait. Let's go see what Wilfred wants," I said as I started back in. Needless to say I was to ticked to answer him now. I mean I could just go ahead and tell him, but I can't at the same time.

Dark's POV

Y/N was about to answer me when I've came out. He was rude as shit, and I couldn't help, but laugh at him. I mean Ice being rude is like hell actually freezing over. He is just a naturally nice person, but because he interrupted us he pissed of Y/N. She walked into the house and just had a look that could kill. I would be lying if I said that didn't make her look even hotter.

"Oh Dark may I talk to you in private? It is super important," Wilfred said as he goes to stand up. He has a smirk on his lips so I know he is up to something, but I followed him. We ended up in the living room.

"What do you want? I really need to finish my talk with Y/N."

"Stay away from her Dark. She is trouble trust me. There is a reason why her and her father and siblings don't get along. Haven't you ever wonder why?"

"Oh course I know why! She caught him cheating and she told her mother. Her brother and step-sister were getting paid to hide it. Once she told her mother left and now they are all pissed at her," I said with a look that said I just schooled you. Yes I know lame expression, but it is all I could come up with in that moment.

"Haha! Wait are you serious? Dark she isn't human! She is an angel, and she isn't just an angel, but a fallen angel. She was adopted into that family. Yea what you were told is the truth, but at the same time it isn't. Her father knew what she was and so did her siblings, but once they heard she told her mom about the cheating they didn't care. What the did care about was though when she slept she would have nightmares. Those nightmares scared her so bad that her powers show through, and she shot each one of them at least once. She even..."

"Shut the hell up! You don't know what you are talking about! Y/N isn't a fallen angel, and if she was then she would know and tell me. I'm not stupid Wilfred! Now if you won't mind I have to finish talking to her so I can figure out what the hell she was going to say."

I then turn on my heals to walk out of the room. I didn't get out fast enough because I could hear him scoff under his breath. I stop for a minute, and if I wasn't dying to know what Y/N had to say then I would have punched him as hard as I could.

I make it back to the kitchen and see almost the same as it was for dinner. As in Glitch on his phone and Ice and Fire in yet another state down. However this time Light was gone, going to get a drink I think, and Mark was talking to Y/N. They were both smiling and she started laughing. I don't want to be the reason that her smile falls off her face, but I really want to know her answer.

"So anyways I couldn't handle the fighting at my house so once you said that I could come to dinner I about died! I mean it was bad, and I mean super bad. By the time I was leaving Katie had Sam in a head lock, Sam had Beth's hair in one hand, and Hailey's in the other. To be honest I was scared," Y/N was telling Mark.

"That is to good! I mean I know Sam has a big family, but I never thought that four of the five sisters would fight like that. Also Y/N I would love to finish this conversation, but from what I can see you and Dark need to finish yours," Mark says.

He then leans in and whispers something in her ear and she starts to giggle, but gets up and walks over to me. She then grabs me by the hand and leads me back outside. Once outside we turn to each other. Before I can say anything she speaks up.

"Look Dark I just have to answer your question. I have been scared of getting hurt, but I can tell you aren't scared to take that risk. I guess what I'm trying to say is yes I will go out with you," she says. She has the biggest smile on her face. I then lean in and kiss her. Let's just say that is the best way to end the night.

A/N

THE END!

JUST KIDDING! If you fell for that I'm sorry. It's just that I have three more days until I'm 16 and I felt like pranking my second family! Don't hate me. However I hope you like this chapter! Also you guys are finally with Dark!

*girlish screams and jumps up and down*

*clears throat* sorry I got excited. Okay I'm calm now. Okay well I love you lovely Random Readers like a second family! I hope you have a lovely day! And I hope to see you on the next CHAPTER! BYE XD!!!!! 💚💚💚 <3<3<3