Chapter 17

Y/N POV

I haven't had that dream in months! Why is is coming back now? Is it because I was talking about my mom? It wasn't even here who was cheating, it was dad. The same father who wants nothing to do with me. Also one things for sure I'm NOT going back to bed. I don't want that dream again. Groaning I look over to my alarm clock, and it says it's about 5 in the morning. This normally never happens!

"Hey Y/N. Why are you up," someone said from the door way. It was pitch black in the room besides the little bit of light for the clock. So in protection I threw my pillow, and bullseye! Got them!

"Don't come near me! I know karate," I whisper loud enough for the intruder to hear. I don't want to wake up Signe or Jack.

"It's Anti, come on you moron. Follow me," Anti says as we walks over and grabs my wrist, the none broken one. Then I'm dragged out to the kitchen.

"Okay so why are you up," I ask as I sit on the counter. Call it a force if habit, and it also calms me down, so yea.

"I hardly ever sleep well, and I also heard a faint cry. So I followed the sound to your room. What was that about," he says as he looks at me. It felt as if he was staring into my soul, but I know he is just worried about me.

"Just a nightmare," I deadpanned. I couldn't tell him what it was about because he would view me differently most likely. I don't need another person to turn their back on me.

"Mhmm. Does this nightmare have a plot? You know like what happened? I heard it is better to talk about it than to just leave it be," Anti says as he turns to the plate of cookies. Uh I didn't even notice those.

"You won't judge me or leave me if I tell you," I said as I looked down. I looked back up to see his mouth full of cookies and him shaking his head. I stifle a laugh, then I hop off the counter and go up to him holding out my pinkie. He gives me a confused look, and it took everything not to hit him so hard his head would spin.

"What is that for," he asked once he swallowed the cookies. He then points at my pinkie. Okay I couldn't help it. I might have rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Pinkie promise. This means a lot, trust me. Mark broke it once and I still haven't forgiven him," I said as I smiled a bit. It was Anti's turn to laugh. He then shakes his head, but we link pinkies. For a good measure I shook our hands so he knows I'm serious.

"Okay, well when I was younger, more like thirteen. It was my birthday and we were throwing a party. All of my friends were going to be there, and it was a pool party, and the cake was going to be a homemade cake. Mark and I were making it. Well it turned into a good fight, and Mark went up to my bathroom to get a shower. While I went out to the back yard to look for my dad. Well I saw my dad kissing my old dance teacher. Then I noticed that her daughter looks a little like me and my brother. So that was wen I realized my dad has been cheating on my mom," I chocked out the last part.

"Wow. Let me just guess here. You went and told your mom, she confronted him, and then BOOM a divorce happens. Am I right," Anti asks with his head down. I know that he doesn't mean no harm so I don't want him to feel horrible for what happened in the past.

"Yea, but you know what? I'm glad I told my mom! Even though I really didn't get to see her much after, at least I know she wasn't married to a cheater anymore. Now off topic I'm taking these," I said as I grabbed the cookies away from him. I even grabbed the one out of his hand. The look on his face was priceless! I had to laugh, and he just blinks at me after I eat one of the cookies.

"What the hell was that? Why would ye do that," he said. There was a hint of pain in his voice, and I kind of felt bad. I counted out the cookies, there were ten, and I gave him eight as I took two. His smile was so big it made me so happy!

"There. Now it is six and I don't know about you, but I need some more beauty sleep. So I'll see you around noon," I said as I went back towards my room. I heard Anti laugh as I closed the door to my temporary room.

Dark's POV

I still can't believe that she is gone. I really wish she would talk to me. I mean I know I shouldn't like her the way I do, but I do! There are two reasons I should play this smart. Reason one she doesn't like me, and I'm not just talking about relationship like no I mean scared of my. Reason number two the rules I have.

Okay so there are rules all demons or alternate personalities have to follow. There are like hundreds, but there are two big ones, and I already broke one. Anti broke the one too, and he is smart enough not to break the other big rule. Big rule number one don't let your good side know about you, well Mark knows about me not that I care. Okay so rule number two, and is the biggest of them all. I'm going to end up dead is Demons can not fall in love with humans.

A/N

Look! I'm back *waves like her life depends on it*. I missed writing this story for you guys. Like dang it feels like forever. I'm back though, and I am hoping for no more A/N, and I mean just the A/N with out the story. Okay well look I'm back! Sorry guys that it took so long. Rough week, and it is slowly getting better so you lovely people know. Oh and I don't know if anyone has twitter anymore, but I got one and I also have a Snapchat. Add me if you like! I would love to get to know you guys!

Here it is ^^^!!! Okay well I love you lovely Random Readers like a second family! I hope you have a lovely day! I hope to see you in the next CHAPTER!!!! BYE XD!!!! 💚💚💚 <3<3<3