Chapter 5

Y/N POV~

After Dark went to go answer the phone I looked over at Mark. He made a goofy face, and burst into a fit of giggles. Then I start to laugh so hard I snorted. I froze, and so did Mark. Once we looked at each other we started to laugh even harder. It happened every time we looked at each other.

I about fell off the couch, but I stopped laughing when I herd someone grunt. They grunted like they wanted my attention, or like they were jealous of something. I looked up and so did Mark, and we looked like deers got in head lights.

When I looked I saw Dark, and he looked upset? Maybe sad no it looks like he is jealous. I don't know. It looks like he is trying to mask whatever is bothering him. I hope his phone call wasn't that bad to make him mad, if that is what it is. I really can't tell.

"Who was it," Mark asked. He must have asked to break the deafening silence. I mean it was horrible, and I hate the silence. Mark knows, and I don't like talking about it.

"Anti. What was going on here," Dark replied a little annoyed. His hands were in fist, and his eyebrows knitted together. He looked like he was trying to not get angry, but it doesn't look like it's working.

"Nothing. Mark made this weird face, even though his face is always weird looking, and it made me laugh really hard. I mean to the point I snorted, and we froze and then started laughing again."

Once I explained it to him he calmed down. Not a whole lot, but he did calm down a little bit. He unclenched his fist, but the scowl he had and knitted eyebrows stayed. He looked really scary to say the truth.

Dark then looks over at Mark and mouths something. I can't figure out what he mouthed because he did it quickly, and I would be surprised if Mark knows what he said. Then to my surprise Mark stood up, and followed Dark out of the living room. I wonder what's going on right now. I mean I did nothing wrong, right?

Dark's POV

I looked at Mark and mouthed 'Get your ass outside now!', and to my surprise he did it. I didn't think he would since it was so fast.

We walked outside and I shut the door. I spun around to see Mark and he gave me this look like he would rather be inside instead of out here. Go figure, he wants to be inside so he can get Y/N to like him. Not that I like her. Well maybe I do, no I don't, but I do. Gosh dang it I can't make up my mind!

"What do you want?"

"I don't know really. Just is what Y/N say the truth?"

"Look I have known her since I was like 3. If she tells you something then it is the truth. Trust me I have never heard a lie come out of her mouth once. I mean she lied once, but it was for a good reason. However, she ended up telling me the truth. Just trust her okay?"

He then put his hand on my shoulder, and looked at me dead in the eye. I looked into his eyes to make sure he wasn't lying to me. Normally if Mark lies he gets this twitch in his eyes, and he will start rubbing his nose. He was standing perfectly still. So he is telling the truth.

"Okay. I'm sorry that I didn't think she was telling the truth," I said as I shrug his hand off my shoulder.

"It's fine. Now what is this really about," he asked as he stared into my souls it felt like. Gosh I don't even have a soul and it feels like I do right now.

"No reason. Look let's just get back inside."

He just nodded and pushed me a side and walked inside. I stood there for a second or two and then followed him. Once we entered the living room Mark sat right where he was before, and I got that same feeling again. Great so i am jealous, but why?

A/N
Sorry it is shorter than normal, but here you go! My night has been rough, and I mean I have two friends in a fight, and they want me on both their sides. I can't pick though because I love them both. Okay well I hope you love the chapter please let me know. I love you lovely Random Readers! I hope you have a lovely day! I will see you in the next CHAPTER!!! BYE XD!!!!! 💚💚💚

No questions?! Well ask when you guys want. Just know you would get a shout out!

Yea he is telling the truth! Well see you guys!

Bye!