Chapter 20

Warning! There is some sexual contact in this chapter! It doesn't do anything gross like smut! Just read at your own risk! Just so you know kissing.

Dark's POV

"Dark," Y/N said. She looked shocked to see me. She doesn't have the right to look that way! If anyone does it's me! She moved and said that she will never come back, and yet here she is! What the hell is going on in this crazy world!

"Hey Y/N I need some help with unpacking. What the hell is taking so long," some girl said as she came out of Y/N's house. She then jumps, but unlike Y/N she lands on her ass. It takes everything not to laugh at her.

"Sam are you okay," Y/N says as she rushes to the girl's aid. So the girl's name is Sam? I guess it is short for something.

"Who the hell are you," Sam says as she stands back up. She then starts to come towards me. Well someone gained some confidence in a matter of a second.

"Look I don't have time for this bullshit. Y/N I need to talk to you alone please. I really don't want to see this excuse for a human," I said as I walked passed the Sam person.

"Excuse me! Who the hell do you think you are! Y/N you better get him off our property before I beat the living crap out of him," Sam says as she steps in my way.

I go to move her, but instead I feel her punch me in the gut. My blood began to boil, and I swore to myself to never hit a girl. However at this very moment I might make an exception!

"Don't do it Dark. If you hit her back I will personally knock you on your ass," I hear Y/N say. I didn't even lift a fist and she knew what I was going to do. Damn she is good.

Before I can reply or do anything Y/N grabs me by my wrist and starts to pull me away. Well more like back to Mark's house. Of course she just walks on in because she basically lives here. She sets me down on the couch once we enter the living room. I could just feel the anger coming off of her. It kind of scared me.

"What the actual fuck was that Dark! Not only do you have me pissed beyond belief at you, but you go and piss off my friend? I mean come on dude! I thought I made this clear! I don't want anything to do with you, and I don't really want you around in my life! I want you out of it! However I am friends with Mark and you are basically him just the demon side of him. So I guess I have to get use to you no matter what I do huh? I just want you to understand that I don't want you to be scaring Sam! I also don't need you scaring the crap out of me and watching me like that!"

After Y/N little rant she starts panting for air. She makes it seem like someone was choking her, and just let her get air. I don't know what came over me after that, but I stood up and cupped her face. I then leaned down and kissed her.

It was soft at first, but I guess because she was pissed she pressed harder into the kiss. I didn't want to stop the kiss, and I knew she didn't either. I licked her bottom lip asking for entry, and she accepted. We explored each other's mouth, and I could feel her noun just a tad bit.

I knew it was getting to heated so I pulled away, and rested our foreheads together. I could feel her breathe fanning against my face. I wanted to kiss her again, but I didn't want it to lead to something she might regret.

"Woah! What the hell was that," she asks in between breaths. I didn't even know what to call it, but I knew I loved every second of it!

"A kiss. You know where you," I had to be a smart ass to light the mood. She then punches me slightly in the arm and laughs softly.

"I know that you dork, but woah. I never kissed someone like that before. So what does this make us," she asks. She doesn't even look me in the eye. I can tell she is looking anywhere, but at me. It didn't hurt me because I knew this would happen.

"I'll ask you now. We could just stay friends and forget this, or we can go out and become a couple," I said. I then take my finger and lift up her chin so she can look me in the eyes.

"I don't want to date you yet, but I don't just want to be friends. So I don't know. I really don't want to run from my problems again either," Y/N whispers. I kissed her lightly on the lips. I don't want to be just friends, but I knew she didn't want to be a couple. I had to compromise with her.

"How about we do that friends with benefits thing you humans do? You know if we are alone we can kiss whenever we like. If you want to," I tell her. I don't think she will agree to it, and I won't blame her if she said no.

Instead she crashes out lips together. Once again it gets heated. Her arms go around my neck, and mine her waist. After a little while I pick her up and put her on the couch. I then move from her lips to her neck. I start to kiss her neck and I can feel the moan forming in throat. She starts to play with my hair, but I stop before we get into doing something bad.

"I'm not going to take it to far. At least until you tell me you don't care," I tell her. I then go back to kissing her neck. I just feel her nod as if telling me she understands what I just told her.

A/N

Woah! Like damn I never though I would write something like that. Let me know if you like how this ended. Also just so you guys know I didn't plan this. I more or less just kind of winged it. I had no plan and this happened. Oh and may I add I was writing this at 1:47 in the morning on a school night! Yea so that just happened. Okay let me know if you liked it by voting and commenting please.

I love you lovely Random Readers like a second family! I hope you have a lovely day! I hope to see you in the next CHAPTER!!! BYE XD!!!! 💚💚💚 <3<3<3

Damn that make out section was something. Probably a really good scene too. Oh hey wait I'm still talking to the readers. Oops sorry to keep you longer. Okay bye now! Go have fun with life until I see you in the next chapter! Bye bye!