Chapter 26

Y\N POV

Okay I have never felt more like a third, oops I meant fifth wheel in my life! I mean all I have seen is Sam holding hands and kissing with Brant, and Mark and Amy are about the same just a little less. Like holy crap I feel so left out I mean I miss Dark so much, but I know I can't bring him or it would scare everyone except Mark. Who cares though I mean there's an arcade and I can distract myself. Which I am doing right now.

I have been playing all the games and beating them all like last time. So far I haven't ran into any little kids. I kind of mad at myself though because I said I would meet some kids here last time, but I never got the chance to. I kind of hope I run into at least, oh what's his name oh yea Blake.

"Y/N," some little voice said behind me. Great someone must have seen me and recognized me from my channel.

"Hey there! How are you," I said as I turn around. Then my jaw dropped to the floor. It's Blake!

"Y/N I watch you the time on your channel! I missed you," he says as he hugs me. Of course I hugged back.

"I missed you too Blake! Come on let's play some games," I said and guess what. That's what we did, and Blake has gotten better than last time I watched him. Let's just say we played video games against each other for the rest of the day.

~before you left for your ''date''~

Dark's POV~

Y/N is going to be leaving here soon so I left myself. Instead of going on a date I'm going to visit an old friend of mine. Well I might as well tell who I'm going to see. I'm going to see..... wait for it..... longer dramatic pause..... THE DEVIL HIMSELF! Yup that who I'm going to see, oh and of course Anti is coming oh course because why won't he?

"What if I don't want to go," he says as he plays on his phone. That's all he ever does now is play on that dumb thing. However that is besides the point.

"You are going. You know how me and Lucifer don't get along," I said. I stood over top of him because he wasn't looking at me for one, and so I could snatch his phone. Which is what I did. Why does this feel familiar? Oh yea because I did the same thing before going to the park.

"Fine I'll go! Just give me back my phone," he said as he went to grab it. However before he could I pulled it out of his reach. Yup I'm being a jerk, but it's in my blood so yea.

"Okay then we leave first then you get your phone. Deal?"

"Yea whatever you want. Let's go now though," he answers in a rush. Oh that just makes me want to stay longer and torture him. Gosh I'm a great friend.

"What's the rush I mean I can wait a minute or two. Heck I could even wait an hour," I said as I shoved his phone into my back pocket and sat on the couch. Anti then glares at me, and needless to say if his looks could kill me. Oh wait they can't because I'm already dead basically.

"Dark come on! We need to go now I need my phone back," he whines. Dang I never thought I would see the day. Poor little Anti whining and begging for his phone.

"Fine then beg for it," I simply said. He then gives me yet another death glare. Gosh he has already killed me, and he is going for the kill again.

However Anti does the unexpected and looks at me with puppy dog eyes. That little bitch! So instead of looking at him I teleported right where I needed to be. Of course in a matter of a second Anti is there too, and he is grabbing his phone out of my back pocket. Gosh I wonder why he wanted his phone so badly.

"Okay now we are off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of oz," Anti says as he starts to skip to the dungeon looking castle. Also yes you heard me he is freaking skipping?! Why? I have no flipping clue!

Okay so I guess I should explain a little better. Anti loves this place, well hell aka our home. I'm not talking about oh I want to be home, no I mean I'm sure he would marry it if he could. Me on the other hand, well I'd rather be on earth with Y/N. Not just because we are dating, but because I hate this place.

Any who we made it to the whatever you want to really call it, and of course we get stopped by a guard. Well more like I did because Anti just skipped on by. Lucky though while he was skipping by he screamed that I was with him and they let us through. Of course I didn't miss the mumble of me being called a fucking asshole.

We walked in and the place look the same, but this time I noticed a photo I have never noticed before. It looked like Y/N, and she looked about three years old. In the photo was of course   Y/N, what looked like her parents, Mark, and Lucifer? Why the hell is he in this photo?

"Dark what do you want," Lucifer said as he came into view. Of course I have million and one questions, but for some reason I was at a loss for words. So I did the next best thing I pointed to the stupid photo.

"Ah that photo. Okay well let's just say Y/N is a very close friend of mine. That is all you need to know. Anything else," he says as he turns for me to follow. However I'm having a hard time believing that they were just 'close friends'

A/N

Sorry it took forever to update, but here it is! Also I just have to say today is my little sister's BIRTHDAY! My sweet little sister is 8! I wonder what shall her nickname be for the Random Readers family? If any of you have an ideas please tell me. I won't mind talking about her if you guys like!

Okay well I love you lovely Random Readers like a second family! I hope you have a lovely day! And I hope to see you on the next CHAPTER! BYE XD!!!!! 💚💚💚 <3<3<3