Chapter 4

Dark's POV

So Mark sent me to get Y/N's favorite cupcakes. His reasoning because he is going to have a surprise party for her. However, Mark didn't think about her dog. The dog his this beautiful all black German Shepherd.

Well now we are sitting in her house, in the dark, and I have the dog's mouth shut. I made sure she could breathe though. Then we heard the door knob jiggle meaning that she is home.

"Belle. Girl come here * whistles* here girl."

Next thing I know the dog is growling, and then somehow bites me. Then the lights are flipped on, and I hear Mark say something to me then to Y/N.

All I know is my hand is bleeding pretty bad. I mean yea I have healing powers, but I don't think Y/N knows that I'm a demon yet so I guess I'll ask for a band aid or something.

"I need a napkin or band aid."

Mark looks at me confused at first, but then realized why I said it. Y/N looks at me then my hand, and her face goes pale white. She then runs out of the room to go get a first aid kit I guess.

"Dark you could have at least acted more panicked because no human would act that calm, Mark whisper-yelled at me.

"Well I can just say it's because of shock," I said with a smirk.

I mean I have seen humans break a bone and be fine because of shock or adrenaline. I could just use that as my excuse. That will work right?

"Holy crap that looks really bad. Good thing I always have a first aid kit in the house," Y/N said once she renter the room.

I sit still so she can patch it up, and I jumped once or twice to it looked like it hurt.

"You must be one damn strong person because I would have bawled like a baby if that was me that got bit."

I look up to see E/C looking back in my blackish red eyes. Even this close you could see the twinkle in her eyes. I could make out almost every detail of her face. Gosh I'm the artificial light she looks beautiful, and that is rare since she isn't wearing makeup.

"Oh yea. I have been bite far worst before. That was nothing," I said while laughing and rubbing the back of my neck.

Y/N just gave me a nod, and patched up my hand. I wince once or twice to make it seem like it hurt. I mean it didn't, and most likely never will. Don't judge me either I have to seem human some how.

"And done! Are you sure you are okay," she asked as she stood up. Right before I got to answer her my phone started to ring. I excused myself, and answered it without looking at caller I.D.

"Hey bro."

"Hey Anti, what do you need?"

"So I have talked to Lucifer, and you have him pissed. I mean to the point he wants to kill you."

"Okay and I care why? I mean yea I would love to go back home, but I would rather stay with Mark for now."

"Why?"

I froze. Why did I want to stay here? Was it because of Y/N, or just because I didn't really want to go back? I mean there is no way I like her like that. I mean yea she is beautiful, but the way Mark is being protective must mean they are dating, right?

"Dark, you still there?"

"Yea, sorry I got distracted."

"Okay so why don't you want to come home? Did you get a girl pregnant? You know that just with a snap of a finger you could make her forget, and make the kid disappear."

"NO! Plus if I did I won't let make the kid disappear. I would stay and help, and you know that."

"Okay fine then why do you want to stay so bad?"

"It might be because of a girl."

"Woah hold up you like someone?"

"Maybe."

"Okay, well I have to go because Sean needs help with some video."

"Okay bye."

"Bye dude."

With that we hung up, and I walked back into the room. I saw Y/N and Mark on the couch laughing, and Y/N was petting Belle. Belle gave me a look like she was sorry for biting me, but I didn't care. I really want to know why they are laughing.

WAIT, HOLD UP! Am I jealous? There is no way that I the great Darkiplier is jealous. Right?

A/N

Here you guys go. Also I am going to do something new for this book. Okay so I'm the comments I want you to ask a question. It could go to Dark, Anti, Mark, Sean, or myself. I can thank yellowistgirl for this idea. I did tweak it a little. However just ask away. Okay well I love you lovely Random Readers! I hope you lovely people have a lovely day! I hope to see you in the next CHAPTER!!!!! BYE XD!!!! 💚💚

Oh shit we will be asked questions?

Yea you moron. Gosh Anti use your brain!

Don't be rude to him laddie. It isn't his fault he is a tad slower than ye."

I am not!

Are too.

Guys can we please just get along

Yea what Mark said.

Fine! I guess!

Okay well ask your questions to anyone if us, and earn a shout out! Okay see you readers later!!!