10| Oh, Freaks

Mariah's POV

After the saying goodbye to everyone at the party, Derrick drove us to the boarding establishment since it was now dark. I walked hand in hand with Scorpio as we reached my room. "Thank you for bringing me home." I started.

"It's my pleasure. Don't sweat it." He brushed it off and we stood there, looking at each other awkwardly.

I shuffled my feet a bit as I stood, holding my door. "Hey, um... do you wanna..." This was so nerve-racking. "come inside?"

He smiled. "And what exactly would we do if I came inside?"

"Maybe a movie? Some food? Netflix?"

"Ahh, so you wanna Netflix and Chill?"

I scrunched my face up. "Um, yeah, I guess." I stuttered a bit before letting out an exasperated breath. "Look, if you don't want to come in, it's fine. I understand." I went to close the door, tears already building up. He pushed it wide open and entered. Unexpectedly, he pressed his lips on mine as he closed the door with his feet.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as we stumbled towards my bed until the back of my knees hit the side of the bed, making me bend over. Soon, my back was on the comforter with Scorpio's body over me. His tongue entered my mouth, making me let out a surprised moan. Well, that was new. His knees were on either side of me while his hands started to untie and unbutton my—his— shirt. I pulled on his hair as his kisses trailed down my jaw to my neck, casually biting and licking. My breath was heavy as he bit down between my collarbones, my hips moving up on their own accord.

Scorpio broke away and lifted his shirt up and off, letting my eyes visible to his muscled torso. He placed my hands on his muscular shoulder as he came back down to kiss me roughly. I dragged my nails down his chest and felt his abs as I went lower, moaning when I felt his v-lines. He groaned as I tugged at his waistline and lifted me up to push the shirt down and off my body.

Without breaking the kiss, I got onto my knees and flipped him over so that he was lying down. I didn't really know where I was going with this but it was working. With some serious acrobatics, I managed to take my jeans off and straddled him, trailing butterfly kissed along his jawline to his neck. "Oh God." He groaned when I bit down at his throat. I licked around the spot before pulling away to see the multiple red marks I had made. Smiling proudly, I balanced myself with my hands on Scorpio's chest and looked at him. "You're horny." He stated.

"What's that?" I'd never heard that term before but it seemed inappropriate.

"I'll show you." He told me to lift my hips up and unbuttoned his jeans.

Shocked, I put my hand on his wrist to stop him. "What are you doing?"

"I'm showing you. Calm down." He lifted up a bit and pulled his jeans down his legs. Next, he pulled my hips back down and onto him, making me gasp at the slightly hard feel. "That's horny."

"How do you know I'm horny?"

He lifted me up again and slid his finger along my lace covered slit. I breathed out at the new sensations, pressing myself down harder onto his hand. "Scorpio..." I let out a moan when his fingers slipped inside my lace underwear and trailed along my vulva. He brought his fingers out, making me whine a little bit from the loss of contact.

Scorpio held his hand up between us and separated his index and middle finger. A gooey string formed, making me wonder, "What's that?"

"It's you."

"Huh?"

My heart stopped a bit when he shifted his dark eyes to me. "You're wet. This, on my fingers, is your wetness. You're horny as f***."