34| He's Lucky•

Mariah's POV

It was his birthday. It was a week ago that I purchased the lingerie and lied to him, saying that I was only fitting for fun. He looked hurt, doing a dramatic pose of his hand over his heart and face contorted into disbelief. He was disappointed in me, but I was excited to see the look on his face at the end of the day.

I woke up two hours before him, snapping a picture of his sleeping physique cuddling one of my stuffed animals— Yes, I still had those. Waffles, eggs and bacon topped with honey were a good start to his day, seeing as how he told me he missed my cooking. I placed light kisses along his neck, rubbing behind his ear. "Wake up, baby. It's your birthday."

"It's just another day. Nothing special." He looked at me through heavy lidded eyes but turned the corners of his lips upwards nonetheless.

"Yes, it is. I'm gonna make it special. Get up, I made you breakfast."

I climbed off the bed, striding out the door in just a bralette and Brazilian cut underwear. "Well, if you told me you were dressed like that..."

I brought the food up after finishing up his coffee. With a bright smile on my face, I took a selfie of us to document the moment. He dug in almost immediately, which prompted me to snap a picture of him with his cheeks puffed up with food.

"This is so good."

"Hey, don't speak with your mouth full." In response, he turned his head towards me and started chewing with his mouth open. "Ew, Scorpio. Stop that." I crinkled my nose up and turned away while he chuckled slightly.

"I missed your cooking so badly. This is like heaven on my tongue."

"Amongst other things."

He smirked at me, setting the tray to the bedside table and engulfing me with his body. "Look at you, making dirty jokes."

"Guess who I got it from?"

"Me only. Okay, since you have hijacked my day, what are we doing today?"

"Well, first, we need to shower. You can go first." I could see his disappointment when I said that but didn't let it faze me. "After that, we will go to the beach and I've got two surprises for you later on today. It's not a lot, but I just want this day to be intimate."

We pecked each other on the lips and he went off to the bathroom while I headed to the kitchen. I hummed a random tune, hoping that the whole day went to plan and thinking about the events. Done with the dishes, I went back to my room, taking off my bralette and panty, before sneaking into the bathroom.

My hand opened the shower door, causing Scorpio to turn around immediately and raise his eyebrows. I only closed the door and stepped closer to him, ran my hands up his torso and joined our foreheads to look at each other. The water ran down both our faces but it didn't ruin anything. His hair was matted down from the weight of being wet, as was mine, clinging to parts of my neck and down my back. He pushed it behind and started laying kisses up my neck and across my collarbone. I let out a breathy moan, clutching onto the nape of his neck.

His hands roamed my body, one holding and squeezing my breasts, the other at my bottom, but as his lips went lower, I held in my breath, anticipating what was to come. His fingers skimmed along my slit, staying at my clit and circling it, while he sucked and nicked on my breasts. "Scorpio..."

"Hmm?" His mouth finally arrived at my pelvis. He was kneeling now, placing fleeting kisses on my clit and down my vulva.

I moaned, struggling to get the words out. "I'm supposed to be pleasing you."