13| Oh, Moods

Mariah's POV

My eyes shot open as something hard pierced through my bum cheeks. What is it? Scorpio and I had fell into a spooning position, with his strong arm around my waist, pulling me flush against his front. His head was in my braids—which I really needed to take out today— as he murmured something, squeezing me closer to him and my eyes widened even further when the hard thing became harder and pressed against my core. I tried to compose myself for a moment before tapping Scorpio's arm. "Scorpio?"

"Sí, baby girl?"

"Um, something's poking me and it's very stiff."

He sighed heavily before rolling off the bed. I admired him as he stretched, taking notice of how he rubbed his eyes lightly and moved his jaw. But as I went lower, I nearly bugged out at the huge dent on the side of his grey sweatpants.

"Woah." I entered a daze as I stared at how big it was, jumping a bit when it twitched.

Scorpio looked down to himself and brought his head up, raising an eyebrow to me. "What? You wanna help?"

Yes. "No." I lied.

"Don't worry." He came towards me and kissed my forehead. "I wouldn't pressure you into doing anything." His pelvis pressed against my hip, the feeling of his youknowwhat, rock solid. As he walked towards the toilet, he called out. "I'll be in here a while. Don't hesitate to join if you want to."

I smiled at his dirtiness that I had grown to accept and like. The door closed and immediately after, his heavy breaths travelled through the crack under the door and sounded into the room. A loud moan echoed in the space, triggering my arousal.

Soon enough, it was now a pool down there and I wasn't sure exactly how to help myself. A whimper left my mouth as another lust-filled moan entered my ears. I clenched my thighs together as my name left his mouth with sex dripping from every syllable. "Mariah." I never thought hearing my name come from his mouth would sound so enticing.

His desirable groans continued for the next 10 minutes and a few quiet moments later, the toilet door was pulled wide open and out walked a very bare Scorpio.

"Where are your clothes?" I squealed as I covered my eyes.

"Dirty. I need a towel."

"My closet. At the top."

His feet shuffled towards it, the squeak of the door indicating he had opened it. "Damn." He muttered.

"Scorpio?"

"Hmm?"

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes, baby girl. Everything is perfect." His tone sounded far away, causing me to try and see what the subject of his distraction was.

I got off the bed, cringing when I felt liquid dripping down my leg. Ew. As my feet got closer, I motives that his hands were handling one of my red lace panties—or lack thereof.

"You have g-strings." He looked back at me, with wide eyes.

"Yeah."

"Do you wear them?" His tone shifted to excited, a little too excited.

"Yeah."

He thrusted them to me and grinned. "You're wearing them today."

"Do I not have a say?" I took the underwear allowing him to rummage through my closet again. He pulled out the matching red lace bra and turned back. His hand was in between us, with the bra in its clutches. I took it lightly but it fell to the ground, given my clumsiness. "Sorry."