20| Ai, papí•

She's so pretty😊😊^^^

Mariah's POV

A knock on the door woke me from my comfortable slumber. I grabbed my white chiffon robe and went to go open it due to it getting louder. "What?"

I opened it to find Lucas there. What even? It's been like, a year. I've even passed my second year exams already and now I'm halfway through Third Year. "Mariah, I just wanted to say I'm sorry. Please can you jus—"

"Why are you at my door in the middle of the night?"

"Because I feel so bad, Mariah. I mean, ever since Jess left, I..." He started sobbing and leaned on my shoulder, putting a sudden weight on me.

"Mariah..." Scorpio called for me.

"I think he's drunk."

"Then just put him outside."

I gasped. "I can't just leave him out. He could get hurt."

I heard mutter something like 'Let him' but ignored it.

"Help me, please."

He walked over to take Lucas off me and he set him on my desk chair. I switched on the lights, when Lucas started whining.

"It's so bright. Switch it off." Lucas laughed. "Is that a bird?"

I noticed Scorpio stretching his eyelids and moving his head side to side. "He's high as f***."

Meaning? I guess the clueless look on my face gave away the fact that I didn't know anything that was happening.

"He took a lot of drugs."

"So what do we do now?" He only shrugged, making me hit his shoulder. "Seriously, he's been a good friend to me."

"A friend that tried to come onto you. I don't like him. And I don't feel like helping him."

"Well, you like me. And you like doing things for me. So help him for me."

"We can knock him out." He suggested.

I narrowed my eyes at those words. He just wanted to hit him.

"Fine. He needs to sleep though. He'll wake up with a killer headache."

"Scorpio, don't laugh."

We managed to adjust him so that he could sleep properly on the chair and now we were just sitting on the couch. Lucas had woken us up and we couldn't go back to sleep. In my lap was a bowl of vanilla ice cream with whipped cream that I was devouring very beautifully. So good.

"How are you not sick of ice cream?" Scorpio interrupted the makeout sesh with my bowl by taking it from me.

"Bring that back. How are you not sick of iced tea?" I retorted, pointing to the Fuze bottle in his hands.

He ducked down, smiling. That's adorable. "Let's do something today."

"Like what?"

"What about the beach?"

The beach. Sand. Water. Saltwater. Scorpio—shirtless. Which means abs, v-lines and back muscles. Wet back muscles and abs. Beachside shops. Ice cream. Ice cream and Scorpio. Licking ice cream off Scorpio's abs.

"Why are you smiling like that?"

His deep voice broke me out of my fantasies and I blushed to myself.

"What were you thinking about?"

"Nothing."

"Tell me." He demanded but I shook my head. It was when he grabbed my ankle I widened my eyes. I held the cushions in an attempt to keep myself rooted in my seat but his strong arms were pulling me towards him until I landed on his lap. "Now, tell me."