18| Oh, No

Katalina^^

Mariah's POV

Okay, so that happened. I cannot believe that happened. Maybe I should pray. Pray to the Lord for forgiveness because I committed one of the biggest sins ever.

"What are you thinking about?" His soft lips brushed against my neck as he inquired.

"Nothing."

He chuckled and played around with the hem of my top. The next weeks were relatively normal. We had returned to campus after he showered and did his daily routine, leaving me to do mine. Classes were normal, with Prof. Christopher death staring me and Prof. McKenna giving me occasional glances.

"How long have you liked me?" Brave question.

He was silent for a moment and hugged me tightly as I straddled him. "About... a year or so now. You?"

"Before I got over you or when I fell for you again?"

"You can add them up. Boost my ego a little bit. Stroke it a little."

"I've stroked it before and I don't think you need the boost. You've got enough ego to go around for everyone."

He laughed at my jab and started laying butterfly kisses on me.

"But to answer your question..." Distractedly, I ran my hand through his dark locks and exposed my neck even more. "I'd say maybe 10 months."

"10 months...you've liked me."

"Yeah. That's a long time."

"That is a long time. Why didn't you come to me sooner?"

"Do you know how intimidating you are?"

He started laughing really loud and I pouted at him.

"I think you forget that I'm a church girl. You're like, the sexiest guy ever and some girls have been very graphic in what they'd like to do to you. Plus, you had everyone believeing you were in love with your ex. All that added together only emphasized how I would never have a chance with you. Besides..." I looked away. "No one likes a black girl."

"Babygirl, who told you that bulls***?" Scorpio wiped one of my tears as I recalled all this years I was bullied by Satan himself.

----------------------------
"Mariah, come see me after class."

My eyes widened as I feared what was to come. He did this everyday. He'd ask to see me after class—all of me. My leg shook rapidly in sync with my heart as I thought of what he was going to do today. Time was going too fast and soon, the class was empty besides me and him.

"Come here, you n****r whore!" I whimpered as he roughly gripped my arms, pinning me down on his table and unbuckling his jeans.

"Please don't do this."

"Shut your dirty mouth, b****. You know the drill. Your n****r self will take this like the s*** you are."

In a split second, pain seared through my whole body as I screamed for him to stop. With each ruthless thrust, I was reminded of how disgusting I was. How unloved and unlovable I was; of how no one would ever love a useless, fat black girl.

"You're disgusting."

"You're ugly."

"You deserve this pain."

"You'll never find happiness."

"You're a f***ing piece of s***."

The agony intensified as he started hitting my face and gripping my hips on tightly. I felt blood escape my lips from biting them too hard because of the pain. The deepest fear erupted when his hands wrapped around my throat.