14| Oh, VS

Mariah's POV

We headed to H&M where I got a GRL PWR hoodie and a black leather jacket—upon Scorpio's insistence. I was a little irritated with the fact that he didn't seem to care about what I was doing even though he was the one who urged me to come shopping with his money. But it's fine. I'm going to spend all I like.

I made a sharp turn into Victoria's Secret and heard him growl. A girl came up to us, immediately chirping. "Hello, welcome to Victoria's Secret. May I be of any assistance?"

"No." My answer was short and clipped. I didn't like the way she was looking at Scorpio.

"O-Kay." She left in fear and I mentally sighed. I've never been that rude before.

"Baby girl, are you okay?" He asked, concerned.

"Ask me after my shopping spree." I spotted a sheer halter bra and made my way towards it. Please have my size. Please have my size. It was such a pain to have big boobs because it was unlikely to get a pretty bra in your size. Please, please, please.

"Here you go." Scorpio handed me the garment and smiled sheepishly. My face morphed into shock as I checked the size.

"How'd you know my cup?"

He looked to the side and bit his lip, murmuring something I couldn't quite catch.

"Pardon?"

"I'm guessing from what I've felt." That's funny. He cheeks were a bit pink.

"Are you embarrassed?" I cooed to which he rolled his eyes to. "Don't worry. I'm impressed."

"It's really see-through don't you think?"

I held it up and smirked. "Don't act like you're not excited to see how it looks on me."

He followed me with bags in his hands as I walked through the store. Something new caught my eye every few minutes and I ended up with a lot of lace. "You're buying this." He said, distracted by the display while I was ahead. As I came back to see what he was looking at, a maroon bralette was already in my hands.

"Okay. Let's go to the underwear section to get matching panties."

Long story short, I left Victoria's Secret with a bunch of new lingerie and a PINK jacket while Scorpio followed with a smile on his face.

"What are you so happy about?"

"Hmm?" He pursed his lips and raised his eyebrows.

"You look like a little kid in a candy store." I pointed out.

He shrugged and we continued shopping. By noon, I had new shoes, new jewellery and new makeup in addition to the clothes I had bought. I cannot believe that Scorpio could afford all of this.

We headed to an Italian restaurant where we were led by a waiter to a booth. The lighting was a dim yellow with a tinge of red that was reflected from the red velvet walls. I sat down, crossing one leg over the other. Scorpio sat on my right and set the bags down underneath the table. He smirked at me before turning to the waiter who started speaking in rapid Italian while setting down our menus.

"Grazie." He finished with a charming smile as the waiter bowed before walking off.

"I didn't know you spoke Italian." I gaped.

"You also didn't know Alonso taught me."

My eyebrows furrowed in puzzlement. "You don't really advertise it. I'm thoroughly shocked."