26| Oh, Ex's•

Mariah's POV

We got into his car again silently. I had on a smug smile while he had a blank look. "What's wrong, Scorpio? You mad you got beat?"

"You can beat me again."

I looked at him. He looked at me. Did he mean... "Okay, I'll make you cum harder this time."

The car jerked forward a bit before continuing swiftly. "What's gotten into you, Mariah?"

"I hope it's gonna be you, soon." He kept his straight face but the tent of his sweatpants said otherwise.

"Mariah, ¿qué quieres?, what do you want?"

"I want to suck your d***! Please!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Stop!"

"I know you want me to!"

"I do but I can't!"

I stayed silent. I had no idea why I was being this way. He just looks so sexy and his eyes are always so taunting—like he wanted me to come closer to him so that he could have his way with me. I groaned out loud and ran my hand through my hair.

"Maybe another time."

"Maybe now."

He sighed, pulling the car over when we got to his apartment. In the elevator, it got tense. Very tense. Okay, time to get this over with. I led him to his room when we entered, taking my top off. "Mariah—"

"Shh. Just shut up and let me do this." I took his shirt off as well as his pants. His boner was quite evident and it made my panties wet. Scorpio moaned softly when I palmed him through his boxers. He was already moving until I actually took off the last piece of clothing.

My lips pressed against his as I ran my hand down his penis. It twitched when I ran my thumb over the tip. In my hand, it was hard and soft at the same time with veins that were throbbing.

"Exactly how horny are you?"

"Enough to f*** you front, back and sideways. I could even pound your p***y against the wall and floor and it still wouldn't be sufficient."

As I rubbed and pulled and squeezed, I kissed him underneath his jaw, trailing down, I nicked and licked at his collarbone. He groaned softly and started to move against my hand. I'll admit, I was going slowly on purpose, I just wanted to see how long it would take for him to beg. 

Scorpio's breathing was heavy as I started kneeling down to come face to crotch with him. To keep teasing him, I rubbed my breasts against either side of his penis and started moving back and forth. "Where'd you learn that?"

"Porn."

A guttural sound came from his mouth as I started kissing up and down his whole length. Getting to the tip, my tongue flicked out to taste some of the liquid coming out of it. His leg jerked as I did it but he remained standing. I took him in bit by bit, not even fitting all of it in before it hit the back of my throat. Closing my eyes, I sucked and pulled back at the same time. He groaned, holding my shoulders. I looked up at him to see why he stopped me.

With his penis still in my mouth, I hummed before doing it again. His reaction was one I wanted to document for my keeping. As his head tipped back, his eyebrows slightly furrowed while his mouth parted. I started speeding up my pace, trying to take all of him in but couldn't do so. He's just too big. My hand joined as I tried to bring him to his release but stopped when his hands dug into my hair. Before I knew it, he was thrusting into me.