005

005

THE studio was soon filled with the faces jimin saw every weekend. the class was about thirty minutes in when two new people walked into the room. he didn't have time for them at the moment, and instead, forced taehyung to get them caught up with stretches.

jimin hadn't even spared them so much as a glance. he continued to teach the moves of the dance his class had been learning for the past two weeks. "everyone," jimin called out, attempting to make his small voice heard. "follow what jongin just did," he instructed, holding back a 'seeing as he is the only one who can follow basic instructions'.

the group continued to dance, with jimin leading them through the mirrored wall. every so often, he'd watch them dance through the mirror, praying that they'd hit the move on time with him.

sweat coated the ends of his bangs, which would sometimes cling to his forehead. despite being a dance teacher, sweat grossed him out. he pushed his hair back and out of his face, bringing his attention to the mirror and back to the dancing group.

his eyes skimmed the crowd before landing on a boy who was staring right back at him. an involuntary chill ran down his back and his movements stuttered for a moment.

the face from his nightmares flashed across his eyes, and as if knowing this, the boy smirked at him.

jimin tore his gaze away, wanting suddenly to end the class for today. he brought his hands together to clap and motioned for taehyung to stop the music. the heavy breathing of group bounced off the walls and the smell of adrenaline lingered in the air.

"i'm cutting today short," there were only ten more minutes left until the hour was up, so it wasn't too drastic. "but practice your dancing over the week. i'll be evaluating you all individually come next weekend." sighs were heard from around the room.

jimin avoided the gaze of the familiar boy and hoped he'd walk out of the studio the way everyone else was beginning to. from the corner of the room, taehyung threw him his water bottle, noticing jimin looked a bit pale.

yoongi watched jimin throw his head back and gulp down the water. his eyes trailed jimin's neck that was fully exposed to him. he didn't stop for air, and yoongi thought he might just drown himself if he continued to drink like that. however, the thought of jimin being able to hold his breath for so long brought a small smile to his lips.

"hello." the low voice startled jimin. he doubled over in a coughing fit, the water he was previously drinking dribbling down the sides of his mouth and burning his throat. "i didn't mean to scare you." yoongi lied, setting a heavy hand on the younger's back with several pats.

"liar," jimin gasped out in between his chokes. when he straightened back up, his reddened face faded back to his normal skin color, which was glowing even without the presence of the sun. it was a great contrast to yoongi's stark white skin tone.

a chuckle escaped yoongi's lips, to jimin, it sounded sinister. "i'm sorry you think i'm lying."

"you're the boy from my dreams." jimin hadn't meant to say this, but it slipped anyway.

"i don't doubt that i am." yoongi winked, even though he knew jimin wasn't flirting with him. he just liked seeing the boy squirm.

jimin shook his head, "that isn't what i meant." he felt as if there was a physical block in his mind. he could swear he knew this man, he just wasn't sure how. "how do i know you?" he inquired out loud, something he did often, that was embarrassing on more than a few occasions.

"from your dreams, apparently." yoongi replied smartly, taking his time to observe jimin more thoroughly. he'd asked namjoon to handle taehyung elsewhere so he could be alone with jimin for a while.

"i'm being serious, mister." jimin glared, but it only made him look infinitely more cuter. yoongi hated cute.

"think hard, park jimin," yoongi invaded his space by tucking a strand of jimin's hair back in it's place.

jimin's lips parted in fear. "you know my name?" he breathed out, his throat was suddenly dry. he took in the room, now noticing the two were completely alone. "are you a stalker?" jimin knew his questions were that of a person who'd surely be dead in a movie.

"please," yoongi rolled his eyes, "i have much better things to be doing than stalk a boy who can barely reach the cereal on the middle shelf."

yet, isn't that what he was doing? yoongi shook off his inner thoughts. as an immortal being, he needed entertainment; stalking just came with the package.

"then how come you know my name, but i don't know yours?" jimin pressed, forcing himself to disregard the roast that came from the equally short boy. "you want to know my name, mochi?" yoongi taunted, his face inching closer towards the unsuspecting boy.

he nodded his head erratically, reminding yoongi of a bobble head he once tragically owned. "you can call me grim." yoongi's grin was alarming to jimin, and made him think of the cheshire cat. "grim?" he gulped, not understanding what was happening, and wanting tae to come back soon. "yes," yoongi's tongue swiped over his lips, catching jimin's attention.

"don't you believe in the grim reaper, park jimin?"

____
point out my typos; remind me why iM A FAILURE