041

041

"YOU gotta hear it," hoseok piqued to taehyung, "tell the story again, chim, i love this story."

jimin sat on his bed alongside taehyung and hoseok. he didn't have to tell hoseok about the kiss between he and yoongi being that the angel knew everything.

though he hadn't kept in contact with jimin—wanting to give him space from the supernatural life for a while—he kept an out on him. he was thankful he did too. seeing yoongi happy again made the angel's heart flutter.

"i kissed yoongi." jimin rolled his eyes at hoseok's behavior. "that's all?" taehyung frowned slightly, not entirely seeing what the big deal was, nor understand why hoseok was so exited about it.

so when the youngest of the three asked the angel why he was so hyped, he replied with "because it's yoonmin, bitch" and started screaming.

jimin's face burned at the memory of today's earlier events, knowing full well that they hadn't just kissed. of course, hands went places hands shouldn't go, and mouths almost drifted to regions sacred—but taehyung didn't need to know that.

"never mind that," jimin awkwardly chuckled. "what about you and jungkook?"

tae was puzzled. "you and kookie?" hoseok quieted down, then, looking in between both boys for an indication to what was going on.

"ribs boy?" taehyung's face then lit up before he laughed. "i keep forgetting his name," the younger giggled at his own forgetfulness.

"oh? i thought you liked him." jimin's eyebrows rose.

"i like his ribs." tae shrugged, his attitude chill and unfazed.

"not what's underneath them?" hoseok wiggles his brows. he put his hand to his chest and started licking his lips, he slid his hand down his shirt and lower to a certain appendage of his.

taehyung quickly adverts his eyes from the sinful direction they were drifting to.

"what an unpure angel you are, sir." he scoffed when hearing hoseok laugh.

"anyway, what happened after the kiss?" tae pointed the conversation back to jimin.

"it was so embarrassing." he groaned, putting his head in his hands. hoseok laughed quietly having already known what jimin was talking about.

the kiss lasted moments too long as they both were lost in one another. the first to pull back was jimin, panting widely as if he just finished a dance routine. his hands were flat against yoongi's chest as he lightly pushed the older away from him.

yoongi's eyes hungrily searched the younger boy, and under his gaze jimin's entire body warmed. "so, uh," he didn't know why he felt the need to talk after this, "nice lips. thanks for the kiss."

yoongi chortled at the comment and shook his head in disbelief. he couldn't imagine jimin being so awkward just because of one kiss.

"you should probably go." jimin scratched at the shell of his ear and avoided looking at yoongi. "i'm good. it isn't like i'm busy." he stepped closer again, but was blocked, once again, by jimin's palms on his chest.

"there's someone dying somewhere." jimin tapped his temple with his index finger, giving the reaper a knowing look. not really feeling like putting up a fight, yoongi let himself get pushed out of his apartment.

"i don't understand why i need to leave though," yoongi turned back around standing at the doorway with a pout. "i see a boy dying right in front of me," his eyes darkened, "dying for my touch and my lips on his—"

and then jimin slammed the door in his face, receiving a loud laugh from yoongi on the other end.

after reciting the story, taehyung was majorly disappointed at jimin's lack of skill.

"that is not what fucking up the game means, jimin." he sighed exasperatedly.

"i don't exactly see you fucking up the game either." jimin retorted.

"i've got a demon pining over me, and soon an angel on top of me. boy don't even get me started."

hoseok laughed at first before completing registering what taehyung had said. "an angel on top of you?" he glared at taehyung almost murderously.

not making matters any better, the boy put a finger to hoseok's lips, "hajima." he said in his soothing, deep voice, knowing it would cause just the reaction he wanted in hoseok.

"anticipate it."

_____
i cried while watching the v focus of house of cards. that moment when his voice gets deep took years off of my life, and i'm okay with it