052

052

"WHAT do you have to say to yourself?" yoongi gruffly spoke, wanting to reach out and pinch the younger as hard as he could.

"ireumeun jungkook."

yoongi had enough. "hoe, get out of my penthouse." he took the other's ear in between his thumb and index finger, gripping on it harshly as he dragged the taller boy to his front door.

"kick his ass out yoongi! drag him by his teeth, bitch, yes." his scythe cheered in an almost drunken-like drawled out tone.

"i kind of hate your scythe, but i relate." jungkook said before hissing at the stinging pain yoongi was giving him.

"do not insult scythie, you swine. i won't hesitate to rip your tongue out the way i did—"

yoongi didn't have to finish his threat seeing that jungkook winced at the memory of being a witness to the aforementioned situation.

"i just wanted to hang out, i didn't mean to send that nude to jimin." jungkook whined when he was finally standing through the opened front door.

"well now i have a confused boy coming over to my house, and i'm the one who will have to explain why you're so much more dense than a dumbass."

"those were some fire bars, grim, really, put that in a cypher."

"what the fuck is a cypher?"

"never mind that," jungkook waved his hand in dismissal, "can't i stay? i want to see how everything goes down."

"in a merry-go-round, now get off of my property." yoongi deadpanned bluntly.

"do you want me to hippity hoppity?"

"i want you to click clack to the back the fuck up, jungkook."

"you're no fun, yoongi," jungkook stomped one of his feet childishly, "taetae wouldn't treat me this way."

"taehyung just wants your pretty demon parts because the angel pissed him off." yoongi rolled his eyes and out a hand to the door knob. "now leave before i damn you to hell on my doorstep."

"you don't know that i'm not into that." jungkook winked and took a teasing step closer to the reaper.

"you sound like my brother." yoongi wrinkled his nose, and the other found it cute, wanting to 'boop' it with a poke.

"your brother?" jungkook frowned a bit, having no recollection of a family member yoongi's mentioned.

"seokjin."

jungkook gagged. "why must you insult me in such hurtful ways? i thought we were friends?"

"i have no idea how you come up with such fantasties—"

"you're not a fantasy i have yoongi. well, not anymore. once, i dreamt of you covered in—"

the door was slammed in jungkook's face, and a displeased, as well as distraught, yoongi walked back into his room.

he stared at the message jungkook had sent jimin once again and cringed.

what jungkook had done was everything but unintentional. he knew this because the younger had used one of yoongi's nudes.

"you're lucky i'm not questioning anything." scythe spoke again, it's voice returning to normal.

"this is going to be so awkward." yoongi groaned and put his head in his hands.

"i'm telling you, reaper, ever since you met that boy, you've had more human emotions than usual."

"is that a bad thing?"

"you're not a human."

"and neither are you, so why the fuck are you speaking?"

it was silent. yoongi felt bad.

"scythie, you know i didn't mean that. i love you. you're the most beautiful object i've ever seen, but i'm just frustrated."

"you're going to tell him everything, aren't you?"

"should i?"

"do you like him that much?"

"i like him more than i can actually deal with."

scythe took a moment to respond, "does he like you that much then?"

"he looks at me like he does."

"you know this 'feelings' crap is hard for me, but my advice would be for you to tell him everything. you've only ever told one other lover in your sad, miserable life—"

"wow thanks."

"—and i think out of both of those people, i hate jimin less."

"you should probably just stop talking. thank you, but... stop." yoongi let out a long sigh and a few minutes later, there was a knock at his door, indicating jimin had arrived

"so the grim reaper is out here sending nudes now?" was how jimin greeted yoongi.

"i told you," the older mumbled, grabbing jimin's wrist and tugging him into the foyer, "that was jungkook."

"last time i was here was because i crashed a car."

"you still haven't thanked me for saving your life."

"you're the one who caused me to crash the car."

"i don't remember physically guiding you to put your hands on the wheel."

"i don't remember asking you to be so snarky. i thought we were going to talk." jimin then grew nervous, feeling small where he stood under yoongi's scrutinizing state. "last night you told me to come over so we could talk more," he reminded.

"do you love me now?" jimin finally asked. he didn't bring his eyes from his small hands that were being wrung around each other.

"i do."

"gosh this sounds like a marriage proposal." yoongi then sighed and cleared his throat, "you should sit down though. i have a story to tell you."

"we're not going to make out again?" jimin joked, but secretary he wouldn't mind kissing yoongi once more.

"you can't love me but know nothing about me, jimin. i want you to hear my story. i want to share my life with you, is that alright."

the serious tone in the reaper's voice is what shut down jimin's playfulness momentarily, and the lighthearted feeling had left. it was replaced with something solid and firm and he knew whatever yoongi was going to tell him would be impactful.

"thank you for saving my life."

"is that your way of saying yes?"

"yes." a curt nod from jimin.

"follow me, we're going to my room. it's more comfortable there. i don't think scythe will bother us though."

"will it hit on me again?" the question has no underlying joke to it. jimin was genuinely uncomfortable when it came to the fact that yoongi's scythe was alive and that it complimented him in ways he didn't necessarily find flattering.

"don't worry, love. it's just us two for right now."

yoongi took jimin's hand and led him upstairs to his room.

____
eh i don't really like this chapter.