038

038

"I haven't been on my toon town since i was a wee lad." taehyung shoved a slice of pizza in his mouth.

yoongi nodded thoughtfully, took a deep inhalation, "i think i hate him."

jimin slapped yoongi's arm and sent him a glare. taehyung either didn't hear what he said, or chose to ignore it, because he didn't look bothered in the slightest.

they all sat in the booth again with a pie of pizza situated in the middle of the surf green colored table. the roller rink had a really cool retro vibe with zig zags, bright colors, and neon lights. while jimin enjoyed it, yoongi felt nauseous by it.

"if you don't slow down," seokjin watched tae almost worriedly, "you'll choke." taehyung scarfed the whole slice down his throat. jimin swore he heard jungkook mumble 'hot' from beside him.

sometime within the night, seokjin had introduced himself more properly to the two mortals and hoseok. he explained what he was, asked them to call him jin, and informed them all that namjoon—or dimples—was his servant, to which, namjoon corrected with 'body guard' as if that made the situation better.

"back to my toon town—"

"so jimin," hoseok cut taehyung off and hadn't noticed his lips turn down in disappointment. jungkook cooed and instantly removed himself from jimin's side at the end of the table and sat next to tae.

"yes?" jimin picked the pepperoni off of yoongi's slice and ate them. yoongi paused, staring at his slice with missing items, before slowly turning to look at jimin with an expression of betrayal.

"dead to me." his voice had a tone of disbelief and he exhaled dramatically. jimin giggled before looking back at hoseok across from him, who had the ghost of a smile on his face.

"nothing, nevermind," he waved his hand in dismissal. "just wanted to say," he paused for dramatic effect.

"what's with all of you and your theatrics?" taehyung said before hoseok could finish.

"i ship it." the angel winked and attempted to make a sexy facial expression.

jimin was amused, yoongi was disgusted, taehyung was indifferent, jungkook was confused, and namjoon, along with seokjin, looked done with all of them.

"to be honest," jin spoke up. "i kind of ship it too." he laughed a little. "you probably should never do that again." namjoon wrinkled his nose and watched seokjin take a bite almost bigger than taehyung had.

he also wanted to call him out for chastising taehyung on how he ate when jin was doing the same thing, but counted against it. "do what?" the warlock was lost to what namjoon was taking about.

"laugh."

"why?"

"windshield wipers."

yoongi spoke up, interrupting the pair's current conversation. "my scythe ships your ass with his blade." he stated, referring back to what seokjin said before.

"tell him to hit me up, we can arrange some things." jin winked and blew a kiss towards yoongi.

"i cannot believe you just said that." namjoon shivered and shook his head in disgust, trying to get the sentence out of his head. "disappointed it's not you?" the warlock looked to him smugly and accusingly.

"more like relieved, disgusted, but relieved."

"just wait a few weeks. you'll be begging." jin said loud enough for them to start gagging and throwing pieces of pepperoni and crust at him.

_____
fun fact: my phone autocorrects namjoon's name to manhood