048

048

AFTER a few weeks, after jimin's newfound epiphany of his feelings for yoongi, the two had gotten much closer.

yoongi seemed to level out when he was around jimin. at first, the reaper tried to keep himself reserved, but it seemed impossible.

jimin giggled from where he laid on the floor in the fetal position, forehead against yoongi's chest, and his fingers fiddling with each other. one of yoongi's arms were protectively wrapped around his waist, while his free hand played with jimin's newly dyed silver hair.

"i love it so much," yoongi breathed out, watching as his breath made the light strand of gray sway. "i know," jimin tried to conceal another short laugh, "you've said that about four times in the past five minutes."

the chuckle yoongi gave vibrated from his chest and into jimin.

jimin looked up at yoongi through the fringe his light hair and the reaper's breath hitched involuntarily.

jimin had a strange child-like aura about him that he couldn't help but feel drawn to.

jimin's eyes slowly turned to half moons and his mouth mirrored his closed gaze.

yoongi absentmindedly brought his finger from jimin's hair to his forehead, lightly trailing down the bridge of his nose, to the bow his lips, and down to the curve of his chin.

jimin's eyes fluttered open at the surprisingly loving gesture, not being able to contain the stutter his heart experienced.

"i like this." his voice was that of air, and he leaned into the caress yoongi had on his cheek. the reaper couldn't find the proper words to agree, so instead, he used actions as an expression.

bringing his hand back down to the underneath of jimin's chin, he gently—delicately—tilted the boy's head up, locking eyes. he took the advantage to marvel the beauty jimin held and allowed himself to melt into him.

their lips met in a different matter from the last two times.

they feathered against each other for only a moment. jimin's eyes lidded as yoongi's had and they breathed each other in.

having felt a way that took control of your entire body was something frighteningly new to min yoongi. he couldn't remember the last time he had felt as if something wholesome clicked within him.

but in this moment, holding jimin and almost kissing him, yoongi didn't feel dead.

it was as if he had transcended.

shades of light blue and green bubbled in his vision as gold spread from his chest and throughout his veins.

a hammering had sounded throughout his chest as great as the boom of thunder. it was bone rattling like that of a bass drum in a school band. he welcomed the vibrato with a certain desperation he'd never expressed before.

he concluded in this moment, jimin was his newfound humanity.

____
next chapter isn't an update but i need your help so pls comment