026

026

"HOW do you know yoongi?" jimin stood in front of hoseok looking quite demanding. it shocked the older boy for a split second, but a relaxed smile soon spread across his features. "we knew each other since we were young." hoseok answered.

now that jimin knew what yoongi was, he couldn't quite trust hoseok. yet the thought that this boy was telling the truth slipped into his mind. from the moment he met him, jimin felt nothing but warmth and something homely radiate off of him. there was no way hoseok could be a foul creature.

"how young?" jimin persisted. if hoseok knew yoongi since they were small, then what did that make him? the grim reaper couldn't possibly have grown up to age with a supposed human such as hoseok.

the boy being questioned knew what was going on. he knew yoongi saved jimin and taehyung. he knew yoongi revealed the truth to them. "we've known each other longer than you can possibly imagine." he and mysteriously.

"what does that mean?" jimin's voice was almost as hushed as a whisper; barely above a murmur. a voice soft and delicate like that of a silk thread. a voice that could be easily broken.

"i'm your hope," hoseok smiled widely, "i'm your angel." he watched the confusion take over jimin's face. "why are all the men in my life so strange?" the younger asked, mostly to himself.

"i'm a man in your life?" hoseok smirked and raised his brows indicating something jimin didn't mean. the brief moment of amusement left when jimin asked him to seriously answer him.

"i didn't come into your life on coincidence, jimin." he began. "you didn't just meet and gravitate towards me because of fate. you were meant to feel welcomed and trust from me, because i'm supposed to be that for you,"

jimin didn't understand anything that was going on. nothing hoseok was hinting at was clicking in his brain; life no longer made sense. he felt as if everything were unraveling way too quickly. his life had spiraled beyond his control the moment he stepped into the club the night he meant yoongi, and that was the way it was deemed to be the moment he was born.

"jimin, i'm your guardian angel." hoseok spoke to him calmly to ease the information into him, unlike yoongi.

"why?" this was all jimin could ask. why him? why must he have two otherworldly beings involved in his simple life? he was only a dance and vocal teacher. he has never done a single bad thing in his life, he was nice to everyone, he paid his taxes. he couldn't understand why any of this was happening.

"i'm your light and he's your darkness. everyone else make up the shadows in between," hoseok's tone was soothing. his voice the equivalent of namjoon's kind smile, expect this was something he felt he could trust. "but we're in your life for a reason, jimin. you can't get rid of us, so i suggest you don't try."

____
my apologies for any mistakies