040

040

IT had been almost two weeks since jimin has heard from or seen yoongi, so when the older finally walked into his dance class on saturday afternoon, jimin had to excuse himself before he had an outburst.

emotions welled within him that he couldn't control. he was relieved, for one, but also very angry. yoongi was spotless. not a mark of hurt nor distress on his body, not a hair out of place.

jimin was pissed. if yoongi was fine, why hadn't he made any effort to inform jimin. most of all, he wondered why he felt the reaper was avoiding him.

jimin tried to find reasons as he splashed his face with faucet water. he thought maybe it would've been dangerous for yoongi or the others to contact him too quickly.

hell, jimin hadn't even seen hoseok within those two weeks.

all throughout the class, jimin could hardly focus on the moves he was teaching. the students just deemed it as an off day for him, but yoongi knew better, and somewhere deep down, he felt bad.

class couldn't have ended more quickly for jimin. before the students had even piled out, he took yoongi by the arm harshly and dragged him out of the building. the situation was so sudden that he didn't even pick up his belongings for the room.

the way to jimin's house was silent, but the air between them was thick and heavy with what hadn't been said. yoongi allowed himself to get dragged along the sidewalk and up the stairs leading to jimin's appartement.

involuntarily, he jumped at the sound of the door slamming once he was thrown inside. it wasn't the sound that startled him, no, it was the realization of just how upset jimin was.

the boy who was bubbly and smiley, cheeks always flushed and eyes always squinted from being a little too happy.

jimin's chest rose and fell with his intense breathing. he was practically seething when he looked over at min yoongi again. everything he wanted to yell at the other jumbled in his head. all he could do was shove the other back a step, both hands pushing on his shoulders.

yoongi allowed himself to stumble backwards. he knew jimin needed this. he would let himself get shoved around for jimin's sake.

"i hate you min yoongi." jimin spat, giving yoongi another shove. the statement was the entirety of what jimin wanted to say. it was simple enough for him to express without breaking down.

"i hate you, i hate you, i hate you." he shoved yoongi back into a wall, knocking down a photo of a meadow he had handing up.

the frame clattered to the floor and luckily the glass hadn't broke, but that was the least of jimin's problems right now.

yoongi watched jimin's expressions distort his face with a blank stare. he tried not to think of the ache in his stomach at how much his absence bothered the younger boy. he tried not think about how his heart strangely began to race when seeing jimin for the first time since the incident at the roller rink.

"you're such a dumbass and i hate you so much." jimin gripped his shoulders and slammed him against the wall again. tears began to well up in his eyes. he hadn't noticed at first until yoongi brought up a slender finger to wipe one away.

"you don't get to do that." jimin growled, slapping away the reaper's hand.

"do what?"

"disappear. make me worry about you." the words came quick, he couldn't stop himself from saying them.

a silence fell between them. "i hate you min yoongi."

this time, it was jimin being pushed against the wall.

yoongi's face hovered close enough to jimin's that he could smell the mint on his tongue. "show me how much you hate me then, park." he breathed.

his hands that were formerly holding jimin's wrists against the dark beige walls slid down his forearms, then his torso, and settled at his hips, gripping it enough to create half-moon indentations of his nails.

jimin gave into the primal feeling that bubbled in his chest. his hand, placed at the back of yoongi's head and entangled in his soft hair, brought the older closer and connected their lips.

the grip on jimin's waist became tighter as yoongi shoved the younger further against him.

all sense of reality vanished. the discarded picture frame, the unlocked door, jimin's belongings left in the dance room, the absence of yoongi, and the worry of jimin.

it all became infinitesimal as yoongi and jimin expanded with the universe.

_____
my future boyfriend will never be able to compete with the gift bts is about to bless me with in the upcoming week