018

o shit waddup i have no self control

018

THE image of a familiar face popped into jimin's head again. he couldn't shake that he's seen the boy somewhere. when he appeared in jimin's dreams, he always looked different. sometimes, his hair was blond, others it was mint. however, last night, the male's hair was dark with lighter highlights.

jimin pulled a shirt over his head and styled his hair with his hands. though he was staring into his bathroom mirror looking at himself, his thoughts where elsewhere.

the dream he had last night was not like the others. usually, he'd wake up feeling anxious and vulnerable from the nightmares. sometime around five this morning, his eyes slowly opened and his breathing was slowed. it was the first time he didn't have a nightmare about the boy.

jimin tried to shake his thoughts as he left his apartment and quickly made his way out of the building.

it was saturday, so he had dance lessons to give. it was nice outside as of now, but he knew later on it'd start raining, so he grabbed himself an umbrella. jimin wasn't one to watch the news, so if he needed to know the weather, he'd just check the weather app.

as he fell into even strides, heard the click of the tip of his umbrella on the concrete, and felt the warm sun on his skin, he drowned out the real world around him.

the busying of people and cars became mute to his ears. all he heard was his heartbeat and all he felt was warmth.

his thoughts flashed images of his dream again. darkness. dark hair. darker eyes. metal. tongue.

the part of the dream he seemed to remember was a weird part that didn't make sense. the boy had licked the sharper end of what seemed to be a strangely shaped spear.

the gaze of sensuality and evil deeply rooted in the depth of the other's eyes.

something about how vaguely familiar the face was disturbed jimin greatly. he thought of the other times he dreamed about the boy, and the parts of the nightmares that stuck with him.

strobe lights. packed bodies. heat. death.

panting. wind. elevation. grim.

stepping up to the building, jimin was snapped out of his reverie. he pushed the door open with his hand and was welcomed by the nice man at the front desk.

the lady who was usually there was on maternity leave, so she had her younger brother step in and do her receptionist job. the owner of the building was a part of their family, jimin didn't remember how they were related, but it didn't necessarily matter to him.

being that this was a family business and he wasn't a part of the family, he was happy to have a job at all. he assumed they kept him around as an instructor because he was good.

he still desired for more, though. he wanted to teach at an upscale school of the arts. for now, he was content. his passion for contemporary and his drive to improve his dancing in other styles is what kept him at the studio. that, and he loved seeing the faces of his students when they also got the thrill that came with dancing.

he loved seeing people happy.

_____
typos?
typos.