056

056

JIMIN found himself at yoongi's penthouse more and more everyday. it wasn't unusual for them to be cooped up in the large space of the reaper's home watching movies and cuddling.

yoongi wouldn't mind doing this for a lifetime.

the rain outside pitter pattered on the window pane and made a relaxing lullaby on the bars of the iron balcony.

neither of them were paying much attention to the movie playing in the background, so jimin took it into his liberty to switch the channel.

he ended up on a music program and smiled softly when he heard what was playing. it wasn't anything he recognized, but the instrumental was smooth and something one could get lost in; especially with the atmosphere at the moment.

he closed his eyes for a brief moment, taking everything in. the sounds of the rain and the music melded into one another and he felt at peace.

what made everything better was yoongi's arm draped around his waist and a finger tracing a continuous circle on his exposed skin.

jimin turned over to look at his new boyfriend. as he did so, the music changed and he began to hum to the familiar song. as alina baraz sang make you feel, he inched his face closer to yoongi's.

the reaper had his eyes closed, but the sense of jimin's warmth invading his cold was intense. he let the kiss happen and sighed into jimin's lips.

the mortal's lips reminded him of the rain outside and soon he began to crave more than just the gentleness he was being shown.

he took the opportunity to wrap his arms around jimin's hips, bringing the boy on top of him.

his dream came true; jimin was straddling him.

the muscular thighs of the dancer were on either side of his waist.

he couldn't help but let his hands wander down to them and squeeze at the jean fabric.

jimin giggled into the kiss before pulling away and reattaching his lips to yoongi's angular jaw. "fuck, i love this song." jimin mumbled against yoongi's skin, making the older hum.

he opened his eyes to glance at the screen, seeing that the song had changed to drown in it by syd. he smirked as jimin continued working his way to down his neck. "i'll be drowning in you soon enough, baby." he pushed jimin backwards.

he watched as the boy fell onto his back.

jimin had dyed his hair pink a few days ago. apparently the only reason it was blond was so that the pink showed up prettier.

yoongi couldn't agree any less. jimin was the most prettiest boy he has ever seen.

his heart swelled as he watched the pink bangs brush lightly and messily over his forehead. his lips, the same bubblegum pink as his locks, parted desperately as he eyed yoongi in lust.

the boy reached his hands upward to grab yoongi by his collar, pushing him back down to his lips. his legs went and wrapped themselves around the reaper's waist bringing them closer.

his hips grounded upward in a circular motion, emitting a low moan of satisfaction from his boyfriend.

yoongi's hands traveled up and down the side of jimin's torso. he brought the thin fabric of the white shirt upwards and slowly took off the other's shirt.

this had been he first time he's seen jimin shirtless. his breathing halted.

"what are you waiting for?" jimin breathed out, causing yoongi's gaze to snap back to his face.