049

049

"YOU'RE so whipped. if i had a mouth i'd be gagging." scythe spat once yoongi strolled back into his penthouse.

he rolled his eyes, not necessarily feeling like dealing with the weapon today.

"gag on my dick." yoongi jogged up to his bed and landed on it with a small bounce.

the scythe was propped up in the corner of the room, gleaming proudly from the colorful sunset shinning through the open window.

the curtains fluttered serenely in the breeze.

part of yoongi was glad he changed the heavy, almost victorian-set drapes the week before.

to add on to his statement, he shamelessly held his middle finger up in the air.

"there is the grim i missed." scythe sounded, faking a sob. the image of a boy with his fist in his mouth, along with a stream of tears flowing from his eyes, was brandished across his mind.

"he didn't go anywhere." yoongi was spread out on his bed like a star. he felt the air pass in and out of his lungs.

he thought it was strange that he felt at peace for once. as usual, his mind was brought back to park jimin. ever since he met the mortal, he felt like he could breathe easier.

he was brought back to his surroundings when the deep, yet mellow, voice of his scythe echoed in the room.

"he did, in fact. you become a stranger when you're around that short boy."

"i used to be a short boy." yoongi's bottom lip jutted out in a pout.

his hair was messily atop his head, a dark halo against his red sheets. his milky skin stood out almost blindingly; his complexion was practically glow in the dark.

but min yoongi was beautiful in everything he was. the fact was something that came with being the creature he was.

along with beauty, however, came his own boy-like charms. oftentimes, he looked pretty childish—especially when he pouted or laughed.

"wow, but we weren't talking about that, now were we?" the sarcasm laced the room in a serpent trail, oozing deep green.

yoongi gave a silent laugh at his scythe.

"you're so sassy, baby. i missed this." he sighed in content. his eyes fluttered shut and his lashes lightly brushed against his skin.

"well if you'd come home more often, you wouldn't have to." the weapon sounded like an annoyed spouse, and if it had a body, yoongi could envision it in a hands-on-hips stance.

"you're petty for a weapon." he sucked his teeth and shook his head with feigned disappointment.

"you really should stop complimenting me," scythe purred, "i bet you say that to all your blades." it's siren voice lowered a octave and yoongi shuddered.

if one never heard what scythe sounded like, they'd find it strange to be turned on by just a voice.

it didn't matter who it was, scythe's voice technology was mountain moving.

"like my shoulder blades." yoongi, once again, ruined a moment.

"i hate your dumb ass. choke on my handle." the blade hissed before becoming dormant, leaving yoongi with an empty feeling.

____
scythe needed to make a comeback. the story will begin to pick up pace after this chapter (:

oAKIE I LOVE SCYTHE A LOT LMAO STAN IT B Y E