015

015

"SO that cute guy kept asking you about the grim reaper?" puckered out and feeling as if they were both going to throw up, taehyung and jimin were laying across the floor atop a mountain of soft blankets.

jimin hummed a sound of affirmation. he didn't feel like talking as a loud pounding and throb was happening in his head.

they both had too much sweets and jimin had finished a whole bag of jellybeans himself; he didn't even really like jellybeans.

tae continued talking, not feeling as bad as jimin did, though he hate twice as much. "isn't the grim reaper that dude who hold the big knife?"

"it's a scythe." jimin's voice was bleak. his eyes were screwed shut, his arm thrown over his head. just the dim lighting from above was causing his headache to worsen. or maybe that was just his friend's voice?

"issa knife."

"taehyung, i swear to god." jimin huffed. he held his palms to either side of his head and sat up with a groan.

"you want some celery?" taehyung offered, pulling a bag of celery and other fruit from out of nowhere. jimin was confused, and this caused his headache to worsen. "why the fuck would i want celery?" he swore in disgust, some spit flying from his mouth.

"i saw on regular show that healthy food cancels out junk food."

the two were silent for a while before jimin carefully spoke up again, "do you actually believe that?"

he question got a shrug in return. "we won't know unless we try. anyway, i know you like fruit more than celery, that's why i bought it." tae handed jimin a small bowl of various fruits.

taking the fruit salad gratefully, jimin popped a cherry into his mouth.

"so, back to the cute pouty boy." taehyung continued, munching on the green stick of water. jimin nodded, allowing taehyung to continue. "he kept talking about the grim reaper, and wanted you to call him grim?" tae tapped his chin with his index finger.

"what do you think his obsession with the grim reaper is?" jimin asked with a frown as he stirred the fruit in the bowl thoughtfully. "maybe he is the grim reaper." taehyung waggled his eyebrows teasingly.

jimin scoffed at the thought. first of all the grim reaper wasn't real, and if it was, yoongi would be the last person he'd consider. "i don't think the grim reaper is short."

"you're short." taehyung pointed his celery at jimin. the stick wavered a bit, some of the juice flying haphazardly.

"i'm not the grim reaper," jimin changed his sitting position to laying on his back," plus, they portray him as this tall, looming figure. min yoongi is a pouty puff ball." he reminded, nibbling on an orange slice.

"you should ask him the next time you see him." taehyung suggested. "about if he's the grim reaper?" the older cocked his head to the side, wondering why he'd ask such a strange question.

"no you squirrel," taehyung replied back with a sneer. sometimes, jimin could be really dumb. "about why he's so in love with the reaper."

jimin considered this, but he also didn't plan on seeing min yoongi again. it wasn't as if he could sing, so if he showed up at his vocal lessons again, jimin would kick him out. and if he showed up at the dance class, jimin would just ignore him and have tae escort him out the room.

something about the boy was haunting, but a small part of him was excited by it. he was adamant about the small male, and seeing him wasn't on his agenda. he could go a lifetime without ever being acquainted with min yoongi.

"anyway." taehyung finished his junk of celery, pulling out a second one. "that hoseok character that waltzed into your life," he trailed off, eyeing jimin slyly.

"yeah, what about him?" jimin had told taehyung about the boy he met earlier. tae fake cried about all the men suddenly appearing into jimin's life. he deemed it unfair, and said he felt personally victimized by life.

"more like hoseok me dry, am i right?" tae winked, causing the piece of fruit to slide down jimin's throat without being chewed properly; he choked.

____
@ my mans who never fails to make me laugh with their comments, i <3 u