034

034

TO say seeing namjoon accompanied by seokjin, the very warlock who turned yoongi's scythe in to a weapon, had the scythe seeing red, was an understatement.

"let's do what we practiced grim," the weapon growled animalistically, "shove me up his ass." yoongi sighed, rolling his eyes, but was also quite annoyed at the presence of jin.

"baby, you've always been so dramatic." seokjin greeted with a sickeningly sweet grin.

the scoff coming from the scythe echoed throughout the room, "you're calling me dramatic? you literally transformed me into a blade with a stick."

"i call it being artfully annoyed." jin talked with his hands, and invited himself to sit on the leather black couch of the reaper's living room. "either way, i'm not changing you back. the grim reaper is literally seen as a being with a scythe, and, well, you're a scythe." he further continued, eyes scanning the modernly decorated penthouse.

"and you're insane." the scythe retorted, sending images of strangulation into the heads of the three creatures. yoongi bit back a kinky comment.

"none of this would've happened if you followed up your end of the bargain." jin shrugged and namjoon took a seat beside him, while yoongi stayed seated across from them, swirling a glass of liquor in his hands thoughtfully.

"none of this would've happened if i just killed your ass in purgatory." the scythe continued on, it's low voice loosing it's regular sensuality and morphing into that of deep rooted hatred.

"none of this would've happened if you didn't follow me out of purgatory." annoyed with the length of this conversation, jin began to message his temples.

this piqued namjoon's interest who turned to the older with raised brows, "wait, you were in purgatory?"

"explains why he's an insane bitch, right?" scythe spoke up again before seokjin could.

"i told you, i'm not going into details." his purple eyes burned into the deep brown ones of the demon beside him. yoongi glanced between them, wondering what seokjin was doing here in the first place.

"jinnie," yoongi spoke, making namjoon's eyes go wide at the nickname, "why are you here?" he asked. a small smile kissed the lips of jin's face being that he hasn't heard the nickname in ages. "dimples here," he jutted his thumb to namjoon, "owes me protection."

yoongi wasn't that surprised that his friend had somehow found himself involved with a warlock such as seokjin. namjoon was smart, but could be quite careless with how he handled things.

seokjin always had creatures and people alike owing him what he considered harmless favors. yet, the last human who owed him something and didn't follow through, was killed.

seokjin could very much kill namjoon if he wanted, but the older refrained from personally getting his hands dirty. also, killing demons took a lot of energy and power he didn't want to waste on something so minuscule.

"protection from what?" yoongi persisted. he never took a sip from the dark, amber color swirling in his glass. "oh yoongi, you of all creatures should know just how many beings out there despise me." jin gave a lighthearted laugh.

"you don't need protection though, jinnie, you're strong enough to handle your own," he briefly complimented. "everyone who hates you doesn't do anything because you're a powerful warlock, plus you're pretty. so really, why do you need namjoon?"

seokjin, for the first time, was stunted. he wasn't entirely sure how to answer. he knew yoongi would grow mad, and frankly, he hated seeing him like that. yet he couldn't lie to the younger either; that was something he'd never been good at.

"dad is looking for me."

____
<3