012

012

JIMIN was having quite and uneventful night when he suddenly felt on edge. it wasn't too late, so he wasn't planning on sleeping anytime soon. he was in his kitchen, about to pull out some grapes, when dread washed over him.

a looming, overwhelming sense of doom filled him from his toes up. he felt a strange mix of complacency and lethargy along with anxiety and paranoia. he gulped at the sensation and it's unwelcome arrival.

his heart rate sped up and he felt the sudden need to leave is apartment. however, he knew he was being irrational. he pulled the grapes onto the counter beside his sink and began to rinse them. as he was shaking the water of the small, pump, green fruit, he attempted to even his breathing.

"park jimin,"

he jumped, dropping a few grapes by his feet.

the voice struck familiarity somewhere within jimin, but when he turned around no one was there. "relax," he told himself out loud, but didn't dare to pick up the fallen fruit. he didn't want to put himself into a vulnerable position, even if he knew he was still alone.

suddenly, the lights in his house all went out aside from the kitchen's. jimin screamed and flung himself against the counter behind him. "who's there?" he screamed, afraid of the depth the darkness gave off.

the kitchen lights began to flicker on and off.

"who's flickering the lights?" jimin yelled. he refused to close his eyes or shield his gaze with his hands. he didn't want to open his eyes to see someone standing in front of him.

his lights going out and flickering made no sense, since he paid his electricity bill a few days ago. he tried to rationalize, telling himself it was the old building's wiring or maybe there was a storm coming through he didn't know about.

he'd even rather have it be aliens than an actual person in his home.

"nosferatu." the voice drawled out, deep and velvety.

jimin's scream was louder this time. he disregarded the quote from spongebob, and tried to make a dash for his front door. the terror that filled him when he felt a hand grasp around his bicep and pull him back was great enough to cause him to throw a punch.

it landed nowhere, and a dark laugh came from behind him. the next place jimin thought to escape was the balcony; it had a fire escape.

hands settled onto the small boy's hips and he was pulled against another body. he felt them nuzzle their head into his neck and inhale. the hair from the other person tickled his cheek, and tears began to brim in his eyes.

"i just want a little taste, princess."

jimin tried to jerk out of their embrace, but it was no use. his fear turned to anger and he sent a jab from his elbow into their ribs. a grunt was sounded, but they hadn't moved.

"this ain't some jeepers creepers shit, get off of me." jimin gave one final shove and was then let go of.

yoongi was highly amused, the need to taste jimin long gone. he now just wanted to mess with him.

"you're close, but i'm not him."

jimin didn't hesitate to run for the balcony. he pulled on the glass door, but it wouldn't budge. he willed it to open as the adrenaline left his body and the fear seeped in once again.

"slim jim, it's no use." the voice cooed sickeningly.

harsh sobs came from jimin as he banged on the glass door.

"don't cry love," jimin retracted with a loud cry when he felt a hand on his back. "this isn't the last time you'll see me." yoongi purred in his ear, chuckling at the fact that jimin hadn't even seen him—at least not as the grim reaper; not like this.

the lights soon flipped back on with no shorting out or flickering.

jimin was alone, back pressed against the glass door, feeling weak as the tears continued to stream down his face.

_____
y'all thought this would be some goals type ish, but nah my mans, yoongi is literally insane

don't forget it

not proofread (proof bread)