BONUS [M]

bonus [m]

DROPLETS of sweat rolled down jimin's forehead and he bit his lip, brows furrowing in concentration.

as he watched himself dance in the mirror, making sure his form was on point. his eyes flickered over to yoongi, who was  at the back of the studio, eyes trained on jimin's body.

yoongi crashing his dance practices had become more of a normal occurrence by now, but seeing him so focused, not causing any disturbances, was something new for jimin.

following the choreography he made, jimin rolled his hips, his eyes still on yoongi. he watched his eyes darken a bit as jimin met them through the mirror, smirking slightly as he realized what yoongi had been so entranced with.

jimin finished showing the class the initial demonstration of the part they would be learning that day, turning to the group and clapping his hands. "everyone grab a partner," he saw yoongi inching closer towards him and got an idea.

"it looks like we're odd today, so you," he pointed at a relatively attractive guy at the front of his class who seemed like he picked up choreography well, "come with me." he grabbed the boy's hand and pulled him up to stand next to him. he felt smug once noticing yoongi drilled holes into the back of his head.

a girl awkwardly took position next to the reaper as if she began to ask him to be her partner.

jimin smiled at him through the mirror, pulling the boy, who looked pleasantly surprised to have been picked, even closer. he began to instruct the class, making sure to get up close and personal to the boy, whose name he still didn't know (and didn't care to), teaching them the new dance.

jimin watched, his amusement growing as he saw the intense jealousy rise in yoongi's eyes, which were probably completely black by now, considering the terrified look on his partner's face.

deciding to add fuel to the fire, jimin called yoongi out in front of the class, which was usually something he never did.

"yoongi, watch yourself." he nodded towards the mirror, and yoongi only glared at him before turning his eyes to himself and his partner, only for them to drift back to jimin a few minutes later.

jimin shook his head, holding back a sly smile as he finished teaching the choreography. taking a water break, he let the groups work on it together.

he felt eyes on him and smirked, lifting his shirt up to wipe his forehead, revealing his upper body in the process. he dropped the damp material it back down, continuing to tease the older boy, who by now, looked like he was about to lose his shit.

with that, jimin decided to end class, impatient and excited to see what the boy would do once they were alone.

he clapped his hands once again, calling out loud enough for everyone to hear, "alright everyone, good work. you can go home for today, but don't forget to practice before you come back next week."

he heard a wide range of agreements and groans, but the group dispersed to grab their things and chat with each other in various parts of the room, which didn't last for very long because yoongi was glaring at all of them.

once everyone had exited the room, jimin kicked his shoes off and went to stand alone in the middle of the room, scrolling through his phone silently, waiting for yoongi to make his move.

he heard the door shut, followed by the click of the lock, his body tensing up in anticipation, yet he tried to not make it that obvious.

without a word, yoongi walked up to jimin, who finally looked up at him, meeting pitch black eyes that made him gulp nervously. he took the phone out of jimin's hands, locking it and putting it in his back pocket.