051

051

YOONGI had just made chittaphon pee his pants.

the group of seven had crashed, yet again, another house party.

jimin and yoongi snuck off by themselves for their own entertainment. jimin wasn't too fond of the events, but he figured he'd tolerate them. after all, if being an insane freak made yoongi happy, then he was happy.

the aforementioned foreign boy scurried to his feet before darting around the corner. yoongi laughed after taking a look at the back of the poor boy's vampire costume, seeing wetness soak through the bottoms.

despite the uneasiness jimin felt, he was just glad yoongi hadn't killed anyone yet.

so far, the night has included yoongi scaring off several people and writing their names down on a list he had conveniently stashed up his sleeve.

the names rang in jimin's head every time yoongi would say them out loud as he recorded them.

chittaphon, eunwoo, hoshi, rowoon, jongdae—and the list proceeded to expanded.

"are you getting fed up yet, chim?" the reaper turned to his company with a wild look. jimin was taken aback but quickly regained his composure hoping to seem unfazed.

he had a lot of worries and doubts when it came to yoongi, and he didn't want to think about them tonight, but he couldn't help it.

he wanted yoongi to think he was strong and that he could handle the being's lifestyle.

jimin acknowledged his growing attraction towards the other, but his mind was never at ease with their situation.

for starters, yoongi was immortal and jimin wasn't bulletproof.

shaking his thoughts away, he plastered on a saccharine sweet grin. "not at all, grim." he replied back, clasping his hands behind his back.

yoongi took a moment to analyze jimin.

he knew he told the boy to call him grim, but he hadn't seriously done so until tonight. it still took getting used to when it came from his mouth.

the name made his jaw lock and his senses heightened. his fingers burned to touch jimin's skin, but he held back every time.

yoongi calmed down quickly. the high that came with frightening unsuspecting people being brought down.

"i'm not going to let you watch me kill people." his voice was unnervingly soft. he used a tone he hadn't in centuries.

truthfully, he was surprised his voice could even reach such delicacy.

"i can handle it." jimin insisted as he chewed on his plump bottom lip. he got nervous quickly when yoongi said what he did.

"i don't doubt your toughness, mochi," the reaper rolled his eyes and resisted a snort. he hesitated before explaining further. "i don't want you to be afraid of me. i don't want you to stop liking me, because,"

he took a deep breath,

"i think that might be the only thing that could end my life."

jimin felt a murmur, a stutter, a skip, in his heart. his chest contracted harshly and a tug was squeezing at the cavity.

yoongi brought his eyes to the boy's face looking for any sign of reaction. he was thrown off guard when jimin's face remained neutral and stoic.

"does that mean you love me?" he asked firmly, a daring look forming in his eyes.

yoongi couldn't answer, because he'd ever only loved one other person in his life. jimin was different from that person—he couldn't compare two different time frames and two different personalities.

but feelings, he knew he could compare those. the feelings he had for his first love were faded and wearing. the only reminder was a faint thump his heart gave when he saw the other.

jimin made him happy though.

and maybe love is something undefinable and something that can't be compared since it was ever evolving while remaining definite.

when yoongi took too long to answer, jimin continued to speak out of impulse.

"because, i think i might love you, which is really stupid being that we're completely different. but we've said it before; we're fated.

"i mean, even hoseok came down from heaven to guide over me. he's kind of doing a shit job though, like, bitch where you at," he whipped his head around to look at his surroundings.

yoongi would've stopped him from talking long ago, but he found his rambling endearing, so he evilly let him continue.

"and taehyung is hoeing it up with with not only my guardian angel but also your demon friend, and really i don't know what i'm talking about anymore." he got out in a single breath.

the two things yoongi focused on were the confession and the fact that jimin was able to hold his breathing for as long as he did—the fact would surely come in handy eventually.

"jimin," yoongi took a step closer. he could feel the anticipation waving off of the mortal and could hear his aorta supplying the pulsing blood in his veins.

jimin's heartbeat and pulse timed itself with yoongi's.

"come to my house tomorrow so we can talk. it's getting late now, and i think you should get your rest chimmie quinn." the reaper bent down an placed a feathered kiss on the boy's reddened cheeks.

"please be careful on your way home; halloween is sometimes mistaken for the purge." yoongi chuckled.

before jimin could protest or even reach out for the other, yoongi had already vanished from his sight.

a sigh escaped his lips that held many meanings: he was glad he finally got what he wanted off of his chest, he was disappointed yoongi had left so quickly, he was nervous the other would reject him.

but somewhere in the back of his mind, he knew he was worrying for no reason.

they were bonded with each other in time and for all of time.

_______
on a scale from kard saying "cash my ousside how 'bout dat" to bounce by jjp,, how triggered are you