019

019

"WHATS your name?" yoongi gingerly looked over to the person beside him.

upon seeing him for the second time, she decided to greet the newcomer, wanting him to feel welcomed. she dropped her duffle bag over by the shelves, and stuck her hand out for yoongi to shake.

he stared at her outstretched hand for a second. he looked back up to her eager face before giving her a dead answer, "danny phantom."

he walked away from her and the people setting their bags on the designated shelves. she stood in her place trying to wash of the embarrassment of rejection; she was only trying to be friendly.

but yoongi wasn't here to make friends, he was here to play with jimin again.

yoongi kept to the back of the room like last time. namjoon hadn't accompanied him to dance class today, and probably wouldn't come back unless yoongi threatened for him too. namjoon complained about not fitting in—the poor boy couldn't dance to save a life (since he didn't necessarily have one).

yoongi leaned his back against the mahogany walls, watching jimin's every move. he was still struck at how jimin wasn't affected by him in the slightest. he was able to see yoongi when he shouldn't, and he wasn't prone to mind control like the other mortals he's encountered.

the boy was greeting and talking to some people with a bright smile, making his eyes seem smaller.

yoongi hated how cute he was.

"i like your ring." he looked down to see a boy at his feet stretching his quads. a look of disgust spread across yoongi's face as he frowned. "what makes people think they can just talk to me?" he wondered out loud.

the boy didn't seem to care about the question, as he continued to compliment yoongi's red jeweled band. "is it like a promise ring?" he asked.

if yoongi wasn't an immortal, he'd say the boy was around his age. in reality, yoongi looked like he was around the boy's age.

"no," an idea popped into his head, and he gave a grinch-like smile. "no, this ring tells me when someone needs to die."

the eyes of the nameless boy flicked up to yoongi's abnormally dark ones before he raced off without another word. yoongi snickered to himself and soon, jimin motioned for class to start.

as they stretched, yoongi openly observed jimin when no one seemed to be looking.

jimin faced the mirror, his backside to the class, and instructed for everyone to bend and touch their toes. yoongi liked this stretch the most.

scythe was right, jimin did have a nice butt.

"you'd probably be a better dancer if you didn't stare at mr. park's ass." the woman from earlier, who was beside yoongi, whispered as she stretched beside him.

"and you'll probably have a better chance at going to heaven if you stop talking to me." yoongi threw her a charming smile to go along with his threat.

"why are you so rude?" she put her hands on her wide hips, and the both of them began arguing, no longer paying attention to the instructions nor the instructor's behind.

jimin grew annoyed with the quarrel at the back of the class, and called the two noisy people to the front. he was disappointed when he saw one of his nicest students, but wasn't surprised when he saw yoongi.

"i'd appreciate if you didn't provoke my students min yoongi."

"aren't i one of your students, too, park jimin? after all, she was the one to provoke me first."

jimin grew more vexed with the boy who pushed him over the edge easier than he liked. "fine." he stopped the exercise the rest of the class was doing.

"class," jimin spoke up for everyone to hear, "we seem to have two students who are having disagreements with one another." yoongi rolled his eyes at the way jimin was speaking. it wasn't a disagreement. yoongi was going to drag the bitch to hell by her split ends if she didn't leave him alone.

"but i have a way to solve the annoyance," jimin's eyes sparked with delight and slight mischief.

the class was on edge in anticipation, leaning over on their knees and heels as some stood and sat.

"you're going to have a dance off."

____
he said by her split ends gawdamn