Shadows into light

"Daniela? Are you listening to me?" My friend Clara asked. I jumped a little.

"Uh yeah.... Totally."

She smiled. "Ok so since it's the last day of school and there's a party at one of the hottest boy in schools house, I figured we should go."

"Don't we need a invite?" I asked, pushing my long curly ombré hair out of my eyes.

"He sent out a mass text to everyone so we're covered. Will you come with me? Pleaaaaaaaaaase?" She begged. No one could resist those big green eyes.

I sighed. "Fine. Come to my house and I can drive you." I said. She smiled and gave me a big hug.

"Oh but don't tell your dad it's a party. Just say your sleeping over at my house."

I rolled my eyes. "Ooooook psycho."

She punched my arm.

--------

I looked at my closet. I didn't have anything really fancy. I pulled on a red peplum top leather jeans and black boot heels. I then heard the door bell ring. I looked at my clock. 8.

I ran downstairs and opened the door. Clara raised an eyebrow. "Your a little underdressed."

"Your a bit overdressed." Thick red lipstick, red heels and a short tight black dress. We

Got into my car and drove

To

The party.

It was already super crowded. It was a nice lake house. No houses near by, and a ton of forest. We got out and walked in. Loud music was playing and we where handed red cups. Clara took a long drink.

"Hey! You don't know what that is or what he put in it! That could be drugs!" I yelled.

She tossed her cup and took mine. "Lighten up."

I looked over to see a blonde boy staring at me. He was in a white tight shirt, showing off his muscles and tattoos. Dark aviators covering his eyes but I could tell by the little smirk he was wearing, that he was looking at me.

"Who's that?"

She frowned. "I don't know....... I think he's new in town! Yeah! He just moved. He got outta Juvi and his boarding school wouldn't take him back so he ended up here or something. Oh look snacks!"

And just like that I was alone. Super. I walked around the house till I bumped into a familiar face. My friend Connor. His eyes lit up when he saw me. Connor was the cutest thing ever. We used to date. He had quiffed up blonde hair, adorable green eyes and a pointy little chin. He pulled me in for a hug. "Did Clara drag you to this party?"

I sighed. "Yeah. Sadly. I don't know why I agreed to it. She's off dancing with some guy."

"You can hang out with us!" Connor grinned.

I smiled. "Ok...... I'm just gonna run to the bathroom quick."

I ran upstairs and opened what looked like a bathroom door. Boy was I wrong.......

I saw that new blonde kid, making out with a girl under him. His head whipped around to face me. He scowled.

"I...... I'm so sorry!"

I quickly shut the door as he jumped up. I quickly ran out the back door and outside. I didn't wanna be here anymore.

"Need a ride?" A low voice asked. I turned around to see blondie.