Chapter 10

"Cmoooooon babe. Let's go to bed! I'm
Just so tired." he sang, falling ontop if me. I used all my strength to push him into a standing position. "No we gotta go to bed!"

"Ross no. I think YOU need to go to bed but I-"

He picked me up and there me over his shoulder. He took me upstairs and set
Me in the bed, collapsing next to me. I sat up. "Ross I need to go-"

"No no no!" He yelled, grabbing my arm. "Don't leave meeeeeee."

I sighed. "Alright. Let go." I got up and pulled the blinds shut, then walked over to Ross. I started to undo his buckle. "So why are you drunk Ross?"

"I just got some stuff and I like was just it was nice and did you know Taco Bell is open 27/4?"

I rolled my eyes. "Ok honey." I pulled his shirt off and he started to roll off the bed.

"Help meeeeeeee."

I quickly grabbed his arm and yanked him back up. "How much did you have to drink?"

"Like........" Ross held up eight fingers. "2? Hey where's Hope!?"

"Asleep already...... Now you bed to go to bed! Focus on sleeping Ross!"

"Then come here."

"Alright fine." I hesitantly got into bed and he swiftly pulled be into his chest and pinned me down with an elbow. He wrapped his arms around me and took a deep breath. Shivers went down my spine as his voice lowered, "you smell good."

"Thanks I UHM...... Showered earlier and waged my hair......."

His lips grazed my neck, my jaw line , and up to my lips. "So is Hope going with Rydel?"

I felt the need the grab his shirt and close the little space between us. Run my fingers through that crazy blonde hair....... Slide my hands up his chest.....

"You ok babe?" He questioned.

"I ...... Yeah......" I couldn't focus when he looked at me like that. I quickly broke my gaze and glanced at the wall. He nuzzled his head deeper into my neck. "Ross what happened ? Where did you go?"

"With Kelly."

I bit my lip. He was with a girl......... This shouldn't bother me. Its not like we're dating or anything. "So are you two dating or something?"

"Nooooo! she's Ratliffs girl. I just needed to try and get information out about your dad."

"I thought
You gave up on him?"

He put a finger on my lip. "shhhhh don't tell Daniela." His head plopped back down on my chest and he was asleep within minutes. And so was I.

I woke up to an empty bed. I got up and pulled on my skinny jeans an another one of Ross's sweaters. I went downstairs and froze. Hope was dating next to a tall girl with long blonde hair and she was beautiful. Did Ross take home a girl that I didn't notice...... I could smell waffles and my mouth watered.

"That's Rydel." Ross whispered in my ear, pulling me to the counter. I sat down and she handed me a waffle with whip team and berries.

"So my brother got you messed up in this family huh?" Rydel questioned.

"Yeah..... I guess."

"I'm sorry about that. No one should have to be tangled up in this....... Grape juice?"

"Sure?"

She poured me a cup and Hope happily munched on her bacon. Rydel stared to clean up. "I have a nice house a couple states out. Boys for know where it is." She leaned in close for only me to hear. "And knowing what they want, she's safer in a tiger habitat then here. I'll let her call you every night, I'll skype, give you my address....... But she needs to go."

I glanced over to see Ross helping Hope cut her waffle, but obviously trying to listen in. I looked back. With Hope safe I could focus more in getting my dad safe, then bring her home and our lives can be normal again....... "Alright...... When are you leaving."

"10 minutes."

"WHAT!" I YELLED. Everyone jumped.

"Better get packing......" Rydel leaned away. I stood up.

"Hey hope.......
Will you come upstairs with me?"

"Mhm!" He jumped down and grabbed my hand, skipping to the stairs. I went up to Ross's room and grabbed her bag.
"Are we gonna go see daddy?!" she giggled and clapped her hands.

"Hope..... You have to go home with Rydel."

Her face contorted with fear. "NO! No please I don't wanna go!" She gasped. She started to bawl and ran into my arms. Ross came in and sat down next to us.

"Hope it's gonna be ok...... My sister is really nice."

"Will you come visit?" She asked, drying her tears.

Ross helped her out. "You can come home in no time. Trust me Delly has the best toys."

She pulled Ross into our hug. "I love you Rossy."

"Yeah..... Love you too kid."

"We have to go......" Rydel said. She scooped up Hope and started to walk out the house. I jumped up.

"Wait but I need to say goodbye!"

"You're only gonna upset her more!" Ross grabbed the hem of his sweatshirt and pulled me back. I let out a scream and struggled harder. no use. I could hear Hope calling my name.

"Ross I need
To say goodbye ! No I can't let her go with Rydel she needs to stay here stop!"

"HEY! DANIELA CALM DOWN YOUR ONLY MAKING HER MORE UPSET!"

I gave up and crashed back into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me. "I really am sorry Dani........"

"No your not." I said.

"In the bright side........" He was at a loss for words.

I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest. I'm getting my dad back....... By myself. Tonight.