Chapter 29

So I put a gif in of the girl who looks like Dani just bc. Okay enjoy ! c:

I skipped downstairs to see Rocky all alone, cleaning up the kitchen. I smiled. "Did you have a good time?"

"Yeah.... I guess." He shrugged.

"You guess...."

"I guess." He snapped.

I nodded my head. "Okaaaay.... So what's on the agenda for today?"

"I was thinking we could go out. Go to town and maybe walk around the mall or something."

I nodded my head. "Gotcha."

"And then I was thinking we could go swimming, or maybe order some food and watch a movie outside."

I smiled. "sounds great! I'm gonna go get dressed."

I ran upstairs and put on black ripped skinny jeans, a band shirt, and leather jacket. I pulled on a beanie and quickly brushed my teeth and hair.

I skipped back downstairs and Rocky was dressed, waiting for me. He smiled. "Ready?"

"You betcha!"

We walked out to his car and started the ride to the mall. Which is HUGE. It was the weirdest mall I've ever seen. All the stores were outside and connected, street venders and small shops also littered around.

"Where are we going first?" I asked Rocky, excitedly jumping.

"To get some gelato. The stores won't open for about half an hour."

I nodded my head and followed him into the small store. We both got some gelato in cones then went outside to sit under an umbrella.

"This is really good. Thank you."

He smiled. "Anytime."

We continued eating our cones in silence until Rocky started laughing. I frowned and looked at him. "What!"

"You...." He started laughing again. "You're so cute."

"What's going on." I groaned, confused.

"You got some gelato on your nose." He leaned in close and his thumb slowly got it off. But even after, he stayed where he was, only getting closer.

I opened my mouth but my voice failed me. A loud banging made us jump apart.

"What the hell?" Rocky growled.

I let out a sigh of relief and stood up. "Hey! The stores are starting to open.... We should probably get going."

"Yeah. You're right."

He stood up, but his arm slid around my shoulder. We walked around until we found a store and entered, looking around.

Rocky got himself some clothes, and me some too. We spent a couple hours after that just looking around at clothes and candy.

But eventually we ended up going back home. Rocky turned to me and smiled. "I have something to finish up. go upstairs and change into some pajamas, okay?"

I nodded my head. "Alright.... Sure you don't need help with anything?"

He grinned. "Positive. Now go!"

I went upstairs and looked at all his pjs he had. But they were all short and tight. So I pulled one of his shirts, out and slid on some cloth shorts.