Chapter 18

Whack. I jumped awake and rubbed my aching head. I looked around me to see Jack still driving and Hope passed out. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked at the clock and saw it was 3 am. "Has Ross called."

"Morning." Jack said.

"Has he?"

"No. I mean Rocky probably broke his jaw or hands or something so I doubt a call will be coming in soon."

"Would he really do that to Ross." I whispered.

"I think so."

"What is his issue with me!?" I yelled, slamming my hand down.

"Well at first I found out he.... He wanted to screw you. Take you from Ross. No one was supposed to get hurt at first. honestly I don't think he wants to kill you. He wants to take you from Ross. Scare you a little. But it's turned into so much more now."

"Jack.... Who are you? How do you know the Lynchs?"

"I used to be best friends with Rocky. I was till I found out what he was doing to you. I didn't know it was you, but he told me about this girl he wanted. And what he was doing wasn't right. So I left."

I nodded my head. "Do you really think that Rocky would...."

"I don't know. Ross is his brother, but honestly.... I think he'd do anything to get to you."

I shivered. "Where are we going?"

"Remember when you first stayed with Ross? Yeah that house."

I nodded my head. "How far away are we?"

"Not long. You should go back to bed. You need some rest."

"Who's gonna keep you up?"

"I have my music." He motioned to the radio. I hadn't even noticed the music sputtering out of the speakers.

"I don't know." I said, resting my head on the cold window. "I'm not even that tired." I mumbled.

"Babe you're having a hard time keeping your eyes open."

"Am not." But even as I said it I could feel my eyes slipping shut.

The next thing I knew I was being set down onto something soft. "Mmmmmm?"

"Shhhh it's okay. We're here."

"Hope...."

"I put her to bed. She's just in the living room."

"Where are you going?"

"Ill probably go get a hotel room or something."

"No." I mumbled, patting the bed sloppily. "Stay."

"You sure?"

I didn't respond but held out my arms. I heard soft things hit the floor and a warm body crawl in next to me. I smiled and cuddled deeper into my pillows.

--------

I woke up the next morning to the smell of bacon. I sat up and saw an empty bed. I stretched and sighed, thinking about what Jack said last night.

Did Rocky really not wanna harm me? What If maybe I just.... I just.... Went with him? Would he leave everyone I love alone?

I got up and made my way downstairs. I saw a sleeping Jack on the couch and frowned. Wait.... If jack wasn't the one who brought me in last night, who did I ....

A scream from hope cut me off and I took of running into the kitchen. I saw Hope laughing and cleaning egg off of her face as Ross smiled and flipped an omelet onto her plate.

He turned around as his smile got bigger. He set down the pan and made his way over to me, wrapping his arms around me. It took me a bit but I finally wrapped my arms around him.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Are you? I heard you were worried about me."

"Ross I'm so glad you're okay."

He gave me a kiss .

"Ewwwww!" Hope yelled. "No Rossy that's gross!"

He pulled away and laughed. "Guess we'll continue this later?" He whispered in my ear, grabbing my but and making me blush.

"R-Ross-"

"Want any food?" He helped Hope off the counter and into a chair where she could properly eat.

"Sure...." I chose the seat next to her and Ross handed me my plate.

"So when did you get here?" I asked.

"Late last night." Hope said. "He made me a bed fort!" She motioned to the nest of white sheets.

I laughed. "Wow. That's very nice of Ross."

She smiled and kicked her feet. "And Jack said he would take me shopping today."

"Oh he did now?"

She smiled. "Mhm!"

"Make sure you stay away from the leather okay?"

"C'mon. Leather rocks." A voice behind me said. I turned around to see a fully dressed Jack. He stole my plate and ate my food in three bites.

"Not on a baby."

"I'm not a baby." Hope

Protested.

I sighed and shook my head. "Alright...."

Hope finished up and they both headed out. Ross smiled and pulled me out of my chair and wrapped his arms around me. "Guess we're all alone."

"Hmmmm I guess so. I think I'm gonna shower."

"I need a shower to." He placed some soft kisses on my neck.

"I think you need to clean up your fort mess."

"I missed you. C'mon.... Babe you've been gone for so long and I've been so worried...." He cut himself off and wrapped me in a tight hug. "Don't you ever do that to me again. I thought something bad had happened. Like Rocky...." He trailed off.

"Hey it's okay. Maybe we should watch a movie?"

He sighed and abruptly picked me up. "Something scary?"

"Pleaaaaaaase." I have him a kiss and we made our way over to the couch.

__________________________

Do you guys think dani should go with Rocky so he'll leave everyone alone!?

Anddddd I'm coming out with a new Ross fan fiction. What idea do you Guys like better:

1) Ross and a girl are dating and Rocky comes into town and he's a total bad boy and he attempts to win over the girl doing whatever it takes.

2) or all the lynchs are dark and Ross and Rocky try and win over the same girl.

Or

3) a story about twins and one of them has a history with the lynchs (they're dark) so they move away to be safe and one day her sister brings home a lynch and some bad stuff happens you could say.

Soooooo comment 1 2 or 3 pleaaaaaase!