Chapter 31

Even though I knew it was coming, and it was what I wanted, I was still pissed off.

I threw another lamp at Rocky. This time he barley dodged it, as it shattered above his head.

"YOU TOOK ME FOR NOTHING!?" I screamed, grabbing a handful of books. He grabbed me, and wrestled me to the ground.

"I'm sorry! I don't.... I thought....."

"So you really like Alexa?"

I asked.

"I do.... I met earlier with her and-"

"YOU MET WITH HER!?" I bit down hard on his arm and he screeched, letting go of me.

"What's wrong with you!" he yelled, rubbing his arm.

I honestly had no idea why I got so emotional over this. Honestly, I couldn't wait to get out. So I don't see why I was making this big of a deal....

"You're stupid." I hissed.

He slowly shook his head, confused as to what was going on. "What is wrong with you...."

I threw another book at him and he quickly apologized.

"So what, are you just gonna let me go now?"

"I don't know...." He sighed. "What do you want?"

"To fucking MURDER YOU!" I screamed, launching myself at him.

He jumped over to the other side of the bed. "Hey, come on now, let's be rational."

"Don't talk to me about rational." I hissed. "WHAT ARE YOU GONNA TELL ROSS!? OH HEY HERES YOUR GIRLFRIEND WHO I THREATENED TO MAKE LIVE WITH ME FOR NO REASON."

"I don't know what I'm gonna tell him! But that's no my issue! you can tell him!"

I managed to grab his shirt and started to hit him.

"Guys what's- WOAH!" Ell pulled me off Rocky and enveloped me in a hug.

Rocky looked at his bleeding arm, his eyes getting big. "She bit me!"

"Daniela!"

"He deserved it." I hissed.

Ell pulled me out of the room and went back in, locking the door.

I stomped down the stairs, angry beyond belief.

I grabbed a can of peace tea and popped it open. My mind was racing and I felt like throwing up.

Soon later Ellington came down and sat down next to me, letting out a deep sigh.

"I never knew you could get that angry." He said at last, breaking the silence.

"Neither did I...."

"Man, I bet Ross was reaaaaaally carful around you."

I couldn't help but smile a little. "Nah.... I mean, he kinda was.... but if we ever pusses me off he did this little smirk, and that smirk could wipe away any anger in seconds."

He smiled. "That's so cute. Did he make you angry often?"

I laughed a little. "He always makes me angry. but I love him so I get over it."

He nodded his head. "I have to go. Can I leave you, and trust you won't kill Rocky?"

I shrugged. "I'm not gonna make any promises."

His hand found mine and he gave it a squeeze. "By the way.... Are you....?"

I gave a simple nod of my head and his eyes lit up, a smile flickering to his face.

In less than a second, he had pulled me into a bone crushing bear hug.

"That's so great! Can I tell Kelly? oh I can't wait to tell Kelly! what about names? what have you been thinking?"

I lightly his his arm. "You're rushing this a bit."

He smiled. "well Rockys letting you go home. you can talk to Ross now, isn't that good?"

I shrugged. "He didn't say anything about letting me go back to Ross."

"Well I did some convincing for you."

"You're the best, Ell." I said, giving him a huge hug. "Seriously. ever since I've been here, you've always helped me out. you haven't stopped being nice and I just wanna thank you. I-"

He cut me off with another hug. "don't mention it. Ross was like my little baby bro in ever had. I always felt the need to help him out in any way possible."

"You're a cool guy. Kelly is a very lucky girl."

He smiled. "Thank you. I should get going now. Don't wanna keep my lucky girl waiting."

He stood up and gave my one last goodbye, then walked out the door.

I pulled my legs to my chest and waited in silence. Soon Rocky slowly stepped out of the shadows, coming into the light.

"You're not going to bite me again.... Are you?"

I shrugged. "It all depends, my young friend."

He slowly made his way towards me as plopped down on the couch. The phone started ringing but he ignored it, closing his eyes.

For the first time in a while I actually took a good long look at him.

His face looked neutral, but tired and worn out. I could see under his eyes had dark circles, and when his eyes opened, they looked emotionless.

The phone picked up ringing again. I gave Rocky a look. "someone's mr popular today."

He smile a humorless smile. "I just wanted to say-"

A knock came at the door and I frowned. This is unusual for Rocky.

He sighed. "I'm trying to-"

The door bell went off and I chuckled. "Someone really wants to talk to you."

"NO ONES HOME!" He yelled, then turned to me. "I'm...."

I pulled him in for a hug. "It's okay. Honestly Rocky, let's put it behind us. I forgive you."

He cleared his throat awkwardly, but his arms wrapped around me.

"I hope I didn't mess things up too bad with you and Ross...."

I let out a humorless laugh. A loud crack came, and Rocky swore under his breath.

"What. the. hell." Someone growled.

I turned around to see a pissed off Ross standing before us.

Uh oh.....

Don't forget to vote, comment, and read my new book, Weird Kids.:) it has to get over 200 reads before I write the new dark one.

Thank you!