Job Run

(Nick)

Monica

"Room 104. Room 104." I repeated over and over to myself looking at the different numbers on the doors.

"You look lost." A voice said.

I looked up and saw a buff looking dude hovering over me.

"Oh. Yea I'm looking for room 104."

"Then your on the wrong hall. This is the 12th grade hall and you don't look like a senior."

"Oh uh... I'm not. I'm in 10th." I said not looking away from his eyes. They were a light shade of brown.

"Come on. I'll take you there."

King

"I was thinking you could come over my house after school." Noel said to me as I leaned against her locker.

I smirked. "We'll see."

As she was talking I looked behind her and saw Monica talking to Romeo. He's the biggest fuck boy I'm school, and also my enemy.

"Hold up ma." I told Noel and walked towards Mo.

"Aye Romeo. Don't you got a class to be in?" I said to him.

He chuckled. "You right I do. But I don't mind getting a tardy. I'm having a conversation with Monica right now."

I grabbed Monica's arm and pulled her away from him.

"I suggest you gone' on to yo' class."

"This your boyfriend?" Romeo asked Mo.

"No he's my bro-"

"I'm her friend." I cut Monica off.

Monica cut her eyes at me.

"You know what? I'll talk to you later. Bye Monica."

"Bye Romeo." Mo said and smiled.

After he left I started walking back over to Noel until Monica stopped me.

"What the hell was that? And I'm just a friend?."

"That was saving your ass from getting your heart broken. And yea you're a friend because you ain't my sister."

"Wow. How rude." Monica said and walked into her classroom.

"Babe I'm gonna head to class. Bye." Noel said kissing my cheek and leaving.

I nodded and walked the other direction. I didn't have a class this hour. It was my lunch break and I don't eat cafeteria food so I decided to go to Taco Bell.

I walked out of the school and went to my car. As I was putting on my seat belt I got a call from my dad.

"Hey pops wassup?" I said putting my car in drive.

"I need you to stop by my house today. I got some new things I need you to sell."

"Today?"

"Aint that what I just said boy?"

"Alright. I'll be there."