Truth Be Told

One Week Later.....

Monica

"Mo hurry up. Our plane leaves in twenty minutes!" Romeo yelled from downstairs.

I zipped up my suit case and grabbed my sun glasses off the nightstand. I jogged out of the bedroom and down the steps.

"I'm ready babe."

"Took you long enough."

"I couldn't decide which swim suits to pack."

He laughed and grabbed my luggage and put it in the back seat of his truck. I got into the passenger seat and buckled up.

"You ready?" Romeo asked me.

I nodded and smiled while applying chapstick to my simi dry lips.

"Got your wedding dress right?"

"Yup." I told him.

"Good. Let's roll."
*

*

*

"Hawaii here we come bitches!" Dorian yelled and every one on the plane turned and looked at her.

"D please sit down." I told her. "You're embarrassing every where we go."

"Sorry. I can't help it. I'm excited."

I smiled. "Me too."

"Can everyone please report to their seats. The plane will be taking off in three minutes." A flight attendant announced.

Dori sat in a seat next to Morg and I sat in the seat next to Romeo. Most of his family flew to Hawaii yesterday so they were already there.

I looked and noticed Romeo was sweating tremendously.

"Babe calm down." He has a huge fear of heights and also flying.

"I don't fly often. You know I'm scared." He said.

I laughed. "Get use to it."

The flight attendant came back onto the speaker. "The plane is now taking off. Enjoy your twenty-one hour flight to Hawaii."

"Twenty-one hour? Hell naw." Romeo said.

I giggled. "We will be there before you know it."

I sat back in my seat and plugged in my headphones listening to music. Three hours passed and I dozed off to sleep dreaming about the beautiful wedding we would be having in two days.

King

Nick stepped on the gas pedal quickly causing the car to zoom past the other cars on the road.

The cops were on our asses. Seems like every week we're getting into something. Nick was pushing ninety right about now. He made a sharp left turn that caused the car to swerve off the road a little. Once we got back on track he drove quickly down the highway.

"I think we lost them." Nick spoke while breathing deeply in and out.

"I think so too." I looked out of the rear view mirror. All of a sudden our back wind shield was being busted out by bullets.

"Shit." Nick said trying to keep the car under control.

I grabbed my pistol out the glove compartment and rolled my window down. I stuck my arm out the window and fired back at the person that was shooting.

It was a chick named Ne-Ne. Her and Nick had a one-night-stand a couple weeks ago, and she's been stalking Nickolas every since.

"Who the hell is that!" Nick asked speeding up.