Bittersweet

King

"King you alright over there?" Tony asked as he drove the van.

"Yea I'm straight." I said basically lying.

Leaving Monica was the hardest thing I ever had to do, and it was the worst decision to make. I just couldn't be with her anymore.

"You sure you okay?"

"Yea man. Just shut up and drive." I checked my phone to see if Mo had texted or anything and she didn't. I sighed and put my phone up.

Tony stopped the van in front of Draco's house.  Jo handed me a loaded gun from the back seat.

"You ready?"

"Let's do this shit."

Morning

Monica

"Hello? Morgan? Hey good morning. I know it's early in the morning but I was wondering if you could please watch Miracle for the day? I have to go to work and I haven't found a babysitter or a daycare yet."

"Where's King?"

"Long story. Can you please watch her?"

"Yea. Bring her right over."

"Thanks so much. We'll be there in a hour." I hung up my phone and placed it on the charger.

I yawned and took my hair out of the ponytail it was in. I only had one good hour of sleep. I was mostly crying the entire nightS How could could King just leave me? Who does that?

"Morning Mo." Queen said walking into my bathroom.

"Morning pooh bear. Want some breakfast?"

"Yea. Blueberry pancakes please."

I smiled. "Alright." I grabbed some eggs from the fridge and some flour. As I was cooking I looked at the news.

"The weather for today will be in the low fifties." The weather reporter said. My phone rung and I answered seeing Dorian was calling.

"Hey Mo. You coming to work today right?"

I sighed. "Yea."

"You sound down. Everything okay?"

"Uh, last night King left me."

"Come again."

"King brokeup with me and left."

"And where are Miracle and Queen."

"With me."

"Oh hell no. He can't just leave you then leave his kids there!" Dorian screamed.

"D actually I would rather them be with me than him. He won't take care of them right."

She sighed. "You're right. But that shit still isn't cool. What was his reason for leaving you anyways?"

"Honestly I don't know."

"Ooooo. Imma' beat his ass."

I laughed a little. "Let me get back to cooking this food. I'll see you a bit."

"Okay." She said before our call disconnected.

I quickly cooked Queen the pancakes she requested and went upstairs to get dressed in my teacher attire. 

I slipped my slim body into a fitted nude dress and matched it with nude heels. I pulled hair up into a neat and tight pony tail. I looked in the mirror at my face. I looked terrible. I wish I could throw on a pair of shades to hide my pain but I can't.